M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 m109r bobber complete part out! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

My loss, your gain. Getting divorced and the lawyer told me the only way I can keep the bike is if I sell it before the 12th of next month. Wife has temporary ownership of the house and all of its contents until then.

That includes the title and all paperwork to get a new one. Unfortunately my lawyer states if I dont sell it by the 12th she could own it. So...my loss your gain. $5000 come pick it up. I'm sure the motor and frame alone is worth more. I am not taking the chance of losing it.

Will show all purchase receipts from the shop and the financing paperwork with the paid off amount proving its my bike.

Bill of sale only. Will start parting it out if I get enough interest for parts. Local pickup will have first dibs on parts. I am located in Lawrenceville, GA

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

UPDATES:

Sold Parts

- ECU
- Rear Rotor
- Rear Wheel & tire

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
My loss, your gain. Getting divorced and the lawyer told me the only way I can keep the bike is if I sell it before the 12th of next month. Wife has temporary ownership of the house and all of its contents until then.

That includes the title and all paperwork to get a new one. Unfortunately my lawyer states if I dont sell it by the 12th she could own it. So...my loss your gain. $5000 come pick it up. I'm sure the motor and frame alone is worth more. I am not taking the chance of losing it.

Will show all purchase receipts from the shop and the financing paperwork with the paid off amount proving its my bike.

Bill of sale only. Will start parting it out if I get enough interest for parts. Local pickup will have first dibs on parts. I am located in Lawrenceville, GA

View attachment 281714

Sell it to a Friend For A Dollar
:eek:, Change the Ownership Papers, If you Have such a Thing,Borrow it Indefinitely from him, And Ride Past your Xs House at all hours of the morning with your new Girlfriend, Laughing and Forget what you Lawyer Says..

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I couldn't part with That, And as for A Bobber, its an Evil Looking 9 Bro, Def a 1 off, and i like the Stance. We all got dif bikes, Yours is worth FIGHTING For, By Not Fighting, just get to Getting... Chin up, Least you lost some Weight......

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
PM and text sent for ECU.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If anyone (long term member) does a local pickup on some of these parts, please PM me first. Maybe you could pick the ECU for me. Seller can't do PayPal, so sale could not work. I am sure he is an honest guy, unfortunately brand new member here, and I was too chicken to Western Union just like that...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If anyone (long term member) does a local pickup on some of these parts, please PM me first. Maybe you could pick the ECU for me. Seller can't do PayPal, so sale could not work. I am sure he is an honest guy, unfortunately brand new member here, and I was too chicken to Western Union just like that...
No worries very understandable. I just unfortunately have no bank account to link to PayPal. I'd be happy to meet someone local you can trust to pick it up hehe. No issue at all.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
No worries very understandable. I just unfortunately have no bank account to link to PayPal. I'd be happy to meet someone local you can trust to pick it up hehe. No issue at all.

Pay it Foward, Send the ECU, Goodwill like,, and When landed, Im sure your money will Follow.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Pay it Foward, Send the ECU, Goodwill like,, and When landed, Im sure your money will Follow.
:bigthumbsup:
Yeah haha I was planning on just doing that. I unfortunately also don't have $14 for the shipping but im sure a little fairy will be able to drop that in my hands tomorrow (yay for family) and I'll send it on out to him.

·
Registered
8,677 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems ECU will be sold. All other parts are still available. Please text me or PM me if there is a part you need. I will try to be very flexible with prices. 770-990-6820

1 - 20 of 93 Posts