M109 Riders banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I think the time has come to sell my 9.I have always loved owning a 9 and probably will regret if or when it sells.

2006/16,000 miles
custom paint
trim gas tank
L&M chrome chin spoiler
corbin seats
RC components wheels
RC Czar 10” 280
RC Czar 160 front
Galfer wave rotors
shift star
aftermarket mirrors
down under bracket
progressive 1.5 drop front
progressive rear shock
lowered 2.25 rear
road burner exhaust
cobra auto tuner
Kewl metal tach housing
stump works chrome fat fork tubes(one piece design)
thunder MFG air intakes
chromed lowered kickstand
custom brake/clutch lever
tail light chrome bezel
side mount plate
bike is loaded with chrome even the bolts
custom front turn signals(These are very very rare)
Blue LEDS all over the bike also the silhouette LED of bike
Asking 11,000 or best offer also have a 6x12 trailer for 2500 so you can trailer bike home (bike has to go before trailer or together)

Attachments

·
Radio Active Member
27,645 Posts
Best of luck with the sale. I agree that I think you will regret it when you sell her. Are you going with a different bike?

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks no not right now,I am so into golf right now it’s all I want to do.I would rather go play a round of golf then ride the bike.golf is my new get-away even go to other states to try out different courses.funny worked for Titleist for 31 yrs and never liked golf until about 5 yrs ago,wish I had I probably be better then I am LOL

·
Radio Active Member
27,645 Posts
Thanks no not right now,I am so into golf right now it's all I want to do.I would rather go play a round of golf then ride the bike.golf is my new get-away even go to other states to try out different courses.funny worked for Titleist for 31 yrs and never liked golf until about 5 yrs ago,wish I had I probably be better then I am LOL
Sounds like you need to make a carrier for the 9 for your golf clubs. This way you can ride the 9 to many golf courses. Take care of two hobbies in one. 😜👍🏻

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Thanks no not right now,I am so into golf right now it's all I want to do.I would rather go play a round of golf then ride the bike.golf is my new get-away even go to other states to try out different courses.funny worked for Titleist for 31 yrs and never liked golf until about 5 yrs ago,wish I had I probably be better then I am LOL
Kinda the same thing with me. I got a new set of sticks last year and been traveling and playing all the diff courses i can

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kinda the same thing with me. I got a new set of sticks last year and been traveling and playing all the diff courses i can
I also got new clubs all TS improved my game easily by 10 yards per club.I have a TS 48 degree wedge for sale if interested 100.00 shipped let me know

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will consider reasonable offers,would like to see bike go to a forum member that I know will take care of it.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
11,000 would also consider delivery within a few hrs of my home come checkout the bike and if you are happy I will trailer to you.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
You know Kenny last time you sold your 9, within 3 weeks you were on Craigslist New York, and you bought lostriders bike! You sure buddy⁉ I think your having a moment, it don't eat much nor bitch and you own it! I grin ear to ear every time I see mine😁 Oh I see you still have the stock front fender😳

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First how are you ? Good I hope.I know, I swore I would never sell this one but I am so hooked on golf,I don’t really ride anymore.I miss the old days buddy when we would be riding 8 to 10 109’s up to see you in NH or Maine,NY etc but like my first post said I think it’s time and I probably will regret it.I almost did buy a front fender LOL but spent that money on a new Scotty Cameron putter take care and if you know someone looking for a 9 I can deliver and visit you

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New year’s bump still for sale going to put it on Craigslist been avoiding it hoping a forum member would buy and take good care of bike....oh ya HAPPY NEW YEAR

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
New year's bump still for sale going to put it on Craigslist been avoiding it hoping a forum member would buy and take good care of bike....oh ya HAPPY NEW YEAR
LOL bro I keep coming back to this forum to check and see if you sold your 9. I go through this every year. I golf a ton and there seems to be way too many distracted drivers on the road. But I can never seem to get up enough to list my bike for sale I feel like I will miss it too much. I still have a couple buddies that every now and then I'll go ride with but I would definitely rather be on the golf course. I think we need to start a golf outing similar to the MAM

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
LOL bro I keep coming back to this forum to check and see if you sold your 9. I go through this every year. I golf a ton and there seems to be way too many distracted drivers on the road. But I can never seem to get up enough to list my bike for sale I feel like I will miss it too much. I still have a couple buddies that every now and then I'll go ride with but I would definitely rather be on the golf course. I think we need to start a golf outing similar to the MAM

I'm down for the golf outing. Been wanting to Branson, MO to play the new Tiger Woods course they just opened up at the Bass Pro Shop resort. I played the Top of the Rock Course 2 years ago and it was reallt nice

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I'm down for the golf outing. Been wanting to Branson, MO to play the new Tiger Woods course they just opened up at the Bass Pro Shop resort. I played the Top of the Rock Course 2 years ago and it was reallt nice
I sent you a PM I'm always down to travel to play golf. That definitely sounds like a plan. there's a couple guys that are near me that have sold their motorcycles and playing more on golf as well which is funny to me. We definitely have to see if there's interest in getting a golf outing together that place in Branson would be ideal because it's a resort that would be awesome.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great idea,crazy how addicting the game is.Golf is such a strange game one day you have a great round the next day asking yourself why do I even play this game.my buddies and I a couple yrs ago drove down to North Carolina to watch the pros at Quail hollow had club house tickets,it was amazing.We also played a couple courses in the area,that’s when I decided I wanted to travel and play different courses.The one thing about golf I don’t like GOLF AINT CHEAP LOL.

bike still for sale will include my m109 leather jacket,used but in good shape.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have someone coming to look at bike tomorrow ,will let you guys know how it goes.if it sells I will be posting a few extra items I will have for sale

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
If that person decides to purchase the bike from you, he/she will be getting one heck of an M109R, and likely more than they could possibly realize at the time of purchase. I've always loved the look of your bike K109, and you have meticulously taken care of it over the years.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!! :bigthumbsup: :a18: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts