M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2003 Haulmark "Low Hauler" trailer.

File picture

I purchased this trailer to tow motorcycles and ATVs. I added insulation and a headliner inside to keep temps down and vinyl flooring to protect the wood floor in the event of engine oil or fuel drip-age. Has wheel bar for (1) motorcycle and tie-down floor loops. Has electric brakes and requires a brake controller in your vehicle!

Dimensions - 6 ft. x 12 ft.
Lower roof profile - Improved fuel economy and fits in most garages.
Beavertail - Easier loading and loading.
Wall and floor D-ring tie downs - Prevents bikes from moving.
3/4" plywood floor - Contributes to strength, rigidity and longevity of trailer.
Single 3500 lb. axle with Electric brakes.

$3250 firm.

Posting for local folks for now. I will deliver the trailer within a 50 mile radius of Raleigh for free.

Email me for more pics or details @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated listing

2003 Haulmark LoHauler Trailer - $3250 (Wake Forest NC)

For Sale - 2003 Haulmark Lo Hauler Trailer. 6 x 12, Very low road usage, mainly used to store a motorcycle or ATVs. Designed to allow motorcycles with windshield to drive into the trailer. Perfect for large Harley-Davidson, Goldwing, or Big Dog type motorcycles. Can be used for trike style Goldwings, Harleys, or CanAM Spyder. Just need to measure width of the trike. Can tow more than one motorcycle, depending on the size of the bikes, in a staggered configuration.
Also large enough for ATVs. Provides total security for your bike or ATVs.

Special Notes: For those that live in communities with trailer restrictions. This trailer is designed so that you can park it inside your normal home garage. Trailer weighs 2900 lbs empty. It is recommended that your vehicle have a minimum 5000 lbs tow rating, which includes most light trucks (e.g. Ford F150, GM 1500, Dodge 1500, some SUVs and smaller 4x4 trucks). So please check your owners manual for this information. A class III hitch with electric brake controller is also recommended. A 2" ball is used with this trailer.

Single Owner since new. Price is negotiable to forum members.

Reply via email or call 919.426.3380 if you have any question.

Features ---
• Low-Ride Frame
• Rear ramp door with spring assist
• Electric Brakes
• Rubber-Ride Torsion Axles
• Goodyear Tires
• Side Door
• Polished Aluminum Trim Panels on Sides
• Aluminum diamond plate rock guard front
• Aluminum diamond plate ramp
• Dual Dome Lights with Switch
• Rear Stabilizer Support Legs
• Convenient 12V Fuse Block
• Exclusive Aero-Flo Vent System
• Floor-mounted D-ring tie down system.
• Single motorcycle wheel chock installed
• Insulated ceiling panels installed
• Floor stain protection installed (linoleum)
• New Werker 12v 5mAh battery (for emergency brakes)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts