M109 Rider Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

Looks like Collin is stirring up trouble to me!!!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Hey, I was just getting outta the way of that car or whatever you said it was merging into our merging lane. Took me up to 120mph+ to lose him and some dude with his daughter on the back who thought I needed help!!!!!!!!:p;)

Tell Diana I will keep better tabs on you next time cause there's no excuse for going fast with your kids on the bike, dude!............... hey.... (pull over sit her on the side of the freeway and then join in. She won't go far and at the speeds we can obtain we will be back very, very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:
YEAH What Gary said LOL. Fun day Gary, you and your C is bad a$$ for sure.........

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Sounds about right.........you hit 90 same time I hit 120.....ya baby!
I'm just saying.......:dontknow::-*
you two were around the corner and on the gas by the time me and the bimmer got around the corner, LoL Amazing how fast these nines accelerate, By the time I caught up with you to I was doing 120, and slowing fast LOL, Bimmer finally caught up, LOL Nice guy.........

·
Registered
294 Posts
You guys were not going that fast. I was right behind you guys and watched you two run that Suburban out of the way:evil: That was fun:clap2:
I hit about 120mph:drool: and almost ran up Collins back tire when he slowed down.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
You guys were not going that fast. I was right behind you guys and watched you two run that Suburban out of the way:evil: That was fun:clap2:
I hit about 120mph:drool: and almost ran up Collins back tire when he slowed down.
I didn't see no stinkin Suburban......:dontknow:;)

True.... my 120 was indicated and my speedometer is a little on the 'wishful thinking' side compared to a GPS. Keeps me from hitting the sound barrier!:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I didn't see no stinkin Suburban......:dontknow:;)

True.... my 120 was indicated and my speedometer is a little on the 'wishful thinking' side compared to a GPS. Keeps me from hitting the sound barrier!:bigthumbsup:
I hit that barrier once, and it blew the stock 240 right off the bike, 250 isn't prone to such speeds PHEWWWWWWWWWWW good thing :clap2:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a good time! little to frosty for me but also had other engagements with the boy and C.A.P. Loved the pic's fella's...

See Ya'll soon. D

41 - 51 of 51 Posts