M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Man that looks good! Can you post some how to instructions pleaseeeeeeeee???

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Sweeeet. Looks really clean. I like the white running/driving lights. My only question is.... Do the running/driving lights overpower the turn signals? In other words, will cars be able to really see the turn signals over the brightness of the running lights?

Also, would be nice to see a parts list and maybe a walkthrough of how you mounted everything.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Another question... Are those the Kury Silver Bullet lights? If so, it gives me a good idea on the difference between the large and small. I just ordered a set of the small LED ones from Direct Line as well as their tag mount plate to clean up the rear. I'm just trying to decide if I want to use the new small lights up front in place of the stockers (since I cracked my left one when the bike fell off the stand) or if I want to mount the lights to the plate mount in the rear.

G

·
As stated above, please list Brand, part numbers and all the goodies you had to buy to make that mod happen. That is very unique and good looking. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are the Kuryakyn small bullets and the large bullets. Both are halogen, I prefer not to mess with the LED's/load equalizer. The Bracket is a modified Kewlmetal #167. I will be designing a single bullet and a double bullet (like shown) mount bracket for this bike and as soon as they are ready they will be available through www.directlineparts.com.

Mad Matt

·
Registered
355 Posts
What is the estimated arrival date for the bracket? The quicker the better!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks good cleaned up below the headlight . I have a set of turn signal mirrors I took off of my VTX I'm thinking of using.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Mad Matt said:
Those are the Kuryakyn small bullets and the large bullets. Both are halogen, I prefer not to mess with the LED's/load equalizer. The Bracket is a modified Kewlmetal #167. I will be designing a single bullet and a double bullet (like shown) mount bracket for this bike and as soon as they are ready they will be available through www.directlineparts.com.

Mad Matt
Sweet. Care to let us in on what modification you made to the bracket? If it's something simple like making a hole a bit bigger, I will buy a pair and set up my bike like that. I like that look, plus I got a pair of small silver bullet LED signals on the way to my house as we speak.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good God! My prayers are answered! That's exactly what I was looking for!!! :bigthumbsup:
Please tell me this bracket will be available before mid July!?!?! I'm taking the M to Laguna Seca this year :D
Good job on the lights bud. That looks great!!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Sweet. Care to let us in on what modification you made to the bracket? If it's something simple like making a hole a bit bigger, I will buy a pair and set up my bike like that. I like that look, plus I got a pair of small silver bullet LED signals on the way to my house as we speak.
Still waiting... Care to enlighten us on what you did to the bracket to make it work?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts