M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we've talked about sizes but the brand DOES AVON make the 160-60 18 tofit the front like the metz? Please don't chew me out??? THANKS

·
Registered
391 Posts
draining the oil from cold

Well im about to change the oil and my bikes been sitting all winter on a battery tender so it has not been started once, Now all the oil is sitting at the bottom Would you still warm it up before draining it or should i just drain it cold? I know I know search engine but i like all the TO DATE info ya know people change their minds about past threads And thats my excuse Its a poor :edit: excuse but it an excuse :D Thanks for the info everyone:D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Well im about to change the oil and my bikes been sitting all winter on a battery tender so it has not been started once, Now all the oil is sitting at the bottom Would you still warm it up before draining it or should i just drain it cold? I know I know search engine but i like all the TO DATE info ya know people change their minds about past threads And thats my excuse Its a poor :edit: excuse but it an excuse :D Thanks for the info everyone:D
Always start up the bike and let it run for a few minutes before draining the oil. This helps to "stir up" any dirt that may have settled.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
How did you answer his question by jacking his post:dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts