1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
The wire that has power to it when the running lights are on.:doh:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Just making sure you are aware that most states require front running lights, so before you just unplug the running light wire, check with your local regs.:bigthumbsup:

I try to avoid giving cops dumb reasons like this to pull me over:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Thank you for the answer without all the BS.........
I am sorry if my reply was the BS you were referring to.

Actually, not really.

You had already gotten the answer I would have given you and I was just looking out for you and trying to save you a ticket.

So, if that is the BS you were referring to, whatever.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Just making sure you are aware that most states require front running lights, so before you just unplug the running light wire, check with your local regs.:bigthumbsup:

:agree: Don't give the :cop: any reason to pull you over besides going to fast. :evil:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sorry if my reply was the BS you were referring to.

Actually, not really.

You had already gotten the answer I would have given you and I was just looking out for you and trying to save you a ticket.

So, if that is the BS you were referring to, whatever.
Thanks for looking out about the law........ Sometimes your looking for an answer and all you get is a bunch of crap from people that has nothing to do with your question......

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

:agree:
it starts with giving the POPO a reason, and next thing you know they find your automatic weapons and your copious ammounts of various illicit drugs and the fact that you're piss drunk... i'll keep my running lights on thankyouverymuch!:joke:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Thank you for the answer without all the BS.........
Didn't realize I was giving mis-information:dontknow:

Bernie, your a mean individual. :D
Not me, I was being totally serious. Honestly, it's simple enough to figure out w/ just a test light. I didn't have access to a manual at time of posting. And btw, it's YOU'RE!! :evil:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Didn't realize I was giving mis-information:dontknow:

Not me, I was being totally serious. Honestly, it's simple enough to figure out w/ just a test light. I didn't have access to a manual at time of posting. And btw, it's YOU'RE!! :evil:
That was the same answer I was going to give until I read it from you.

If you can not figure out which wire is hot, you may not be one to be unplugging wires.:dontknow:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was the same answer I was going to give until I read it from you.

If you can not figure out which wire is hot, you may not be one to be unplugging wires.:dontknow:
HMMMMMMMM maybe thats why we have a forum to get information from people with the experience and know-how......Even if the same question is asked a 100 times. if you want to be helpful submit an answer. if not move on........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts