M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder blah blah blah, but what do you think of the front signals being sucked in a little bit? This is just foto-chopped for now, but I've been thinking about mutilating these things for a while. It's gonna be a long winter.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I think that looks good.Do you have the wraparound LEDs on the rear?Good looking bike.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Now you got me depressed :confused: I'm sitting here trying to figure out an age i wouldn't want to see naked and the number was so high, it got my thinking about my on age :( Now i got to go ride My 109 so I can Feel Young again :D :joke: Later Silentrider

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I think putting them closer is a great improvement, but changing them all together would be better. I think the stock lights don't do too much for the look of this fine machine.
I have a set of front and rear Vizor's on order. I'm hoping they make me proud. I'll post pics when I get them on.
Go for it!!!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I put LED's on the front, but may go back to the Std indicators (front) and put the LED's on the rear when I do the tail clean up.

The front indicators (I think) are more visible than the LEDs and I want to be SEENÂ coming into intersections.

The huge 'nose weights' under the headlamp (indicator mounts) are a great weight saving if you "biff" them...they feel like they were designed to hold the front wheel down they are "crazy" heavy..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts