M109 Rider Forums banner

Front rotor option

Tags
rotor
1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  freestylejski 
#1 ·
I stumbled upon a different option to Galfers for about half the price. I did some research on Oneida Suzuki's website as well as Galfer's website to see what bikes use the same front rotors as the M109R. Apparently, the 2006-2007 GSXR600 and 750, as well as the 2005-2008 GSRX1000 use the same front rotors. I found these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310259840665&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Just thought I'd pass it on. However, I don't see any alternative for our rear rotors.

-Josh

#2 ·
Nice find but 40 bux shipping seems unrealistic!!! Wait, coming from china, no thanks. My life is worth just a lil bit more then some cheap as rotor.

#4 · (Edited)
Well, they're in China. There's a few different sellers on ebay, all in China with the same rotors. Even at $200, with shipping, that's still $400 cheaper than Galfers.

-Josh
I'm sure there is a huge quality difference. Some things you just can't skimp on, imo safety is one of them. Just sayin......

If ya buy them, keep us posted

#10 ·
EBC

Through one of my suppliers I buy EBC replacement rotors. Ones for the M109 front are $194 a side. Replacement rear rotor for $130.

If you want the fancy wave type rotors with a polished and lacquered center section for the front, those are $230 a side.

I dunno how my prices stack up to OEM or the Gaflers. I order from that supplier regularly and if there is some interest in them I can start stocking them. 50 state shipping is $11.40 for any amount of rotors.

#11 ·
Through one of my suppliers I buy EBC replacement rotors. Ones for the M109 front are $194 a side. Replacement rear rotor for $130.

If you want the fancy wave type rotors with a polished and lacquered center section for the front, those are $230 a side.

I dunno how my prices stack up to OEM or the Gaflers. I order from that supplier regularly and if there is some interest in them I can start stocking them. 50 state shipping is $11.40 for any amount of rotors.
Pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.