M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon a different option to Galfers for about half the price. I did some research on Oneida Suzuki's website as well as Galfer's website to see what bikes use the same front rotors as the M109R. Apparently, the 2006-2007 GSXR600 and 750, as well as the 2005-2008 GSRX1000 use the same front rotors. I found these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310259840665&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Just thought I'd pass it on. However, I don't see any alternative for our rear rotors.

-Josh

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Nice find but 40 bux shipping seems unrealistic!!! Wait, coming from china, no thanks. My life is worth just a lil bit more then some cheap as rotor.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they're in China. There's a few different sellers on ebay, all in China with the same rotors. Even at $200, with shipping, that's still $400 cheaper than Galfers.

-Josh

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Well, they're in China. There's a few different sellers on ebay, all in China with the same rotors. Even at $200, with shipping, that's still $400 cheaper than Galfers.

-Josh
I'm sure there is a huge quality difference. Some things you just can't skimp on, imo safety is one of them. Just sayin......

If ya buy them, keep us posted

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I'm sure there is a huge quality difference. Some things you just can't skimp on, imo safety is one of them. Just sayin......

If ya buy them, keep us posted
Actually, there are some on here running those rotors already. I know some local guys using them and no complaints so far. Oh, you above most, know were most of the parts are coming from anyway. It is made out of the proper material--so time will tell.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Actually, there are some on here running those rotors already. I know some local guys using them and no complaints so far. Oh, you above most, know were most of the parts are coming from anyway. It is made out of the proper material--so time will tell.
Yeah, but I don't want to find out the hard way.

Plus, Id rather put that type of money somewhere else in the bike.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
EBC

Through one of my suppliers I buy EBC replacement rotors. Ones for the M109 front are $194 a side. Replacement rear rotor for $130.

If you want the fancy wave type rotors with a polished and lacquered center section for the front, those are $230 a side.

I dunno how my prices stack up to OEM or the Gaflers. I order from that supplier regularly and if there is some interest in them I can start stocking them. 50 state shipping is $11.40 for any amount of rotors.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Through one of my suppliers I buy EBC replacement rotors. Ones for the M109 front are $194 a side. Replacement rear rotor for $130.

If you want the fancy wave type rotors with a polished and lacquered center section for the front, those are $230 a side.

I dunno how my prices stack up to OEM or the Gaflers. I order from that supplier regularly and if there is some interest in them I can start stocking them. 50 state shipping is $11.40 for any amount of rotors.
Pics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts