M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Decided to Change up the front blinkers a bit...I made them closer to the forks.I did'nt like the way they stuck out. it was a little mission but with the right tools your good...let me know what u guys think??:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Very Nice man. You should post for anyone else who wants to do that. I know I'd be interested.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
yea post a how to please

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
Good job, they look a lot neater. I think they would look even better if you put some clear lenses on them. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah post how you did the mod? And I agree with Zoom Clear Lenses.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yea post a how to please
Very Nice man. You should post for anyone else who wants to do that. I know I'd be interested.:bigthumbsup:
ok first i took everything apart, the headlight,the blinkers, the bottom plastic peice that goes under the heahlight with the allan bolt in the middle.than i took the plastic connection off the blinkers that connects to the blinker wire from the bike.now ones i had everything off i cut the plastic peice off useing a jigsaw..than u have to cut the rubber houseing that protects the wire because is to long and will hit the bolb if u dont.than i use a bench griner to smooth out the cut and make it nice and round.and than here comes the tricky part..i had to drill the rubber part that has a bolt inside which that is where the wire goes throw. because if u dont the wire will rub againts the bolb as well...i used a drill press for this because its so small and tight to do. than i had to figure out how to hold the rubber inside the light so i mabe a clip useing a cut washer with both sides with a angle so i could hold the rubber houseing inside tight...also i put some strong silicone to give it more strengt.than i had to cut the orange part of the light a little if not it wont go over it...but after all that you pretty much good...its not hard to do, i was just board and wanted to do a mod that dont require spending money so thats what i came up with..i did'nt like how the lights stuck out!!:a18:

·
Registered
445 Posts
nice job..i wanna do this to my rear! can you post some close up side pics to see how it looks from that view?

·
Registered
343 Posts
great job i did mine last night and love the looks as well thank you for the info on the mod

·
Registered
343 Posts
Finished mine and love them

·
Registered
448 Posts
:a18: :agree:
looks good guys , i will be doiong that to mine shortly will post pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice job..i wanna do this to my rear! can you post some close up side pics to see how it looks from that view?
when i get a chance, will do..

great job i did mine last night and love the looks as well thank you for the info on the mod
Very nice:bigthumbsup: i see u put a like a chrome striped around yours right where did meet!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts