M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I finally found the Florida section :beer2: and with all requests now posting here for our ride on the 19th meeting 8:30AM at SR64 west of I-75.
We're going to head to Myakka Park and ride back to the beaches making a stop at St. Armands Circle, Sarasota.
A bunch of guys already confirmed their presence.
My idea was that the ride was only for 9s,(can't expect everyone out there to be smart like us when buying a bike):yikes: but I have friends like everyone else who would like to ride with us. So, let'em come. Just make sure you advise them to wear some kind of dust protection on their face, duct tape hiding the brand of their bikes and etc.:joke:
All kidding aside, I do not care if they do not have a 9. Just do not bring anyone riding a 50cc scooter!:duck:
Some of my friends will come and other 9ers are also inviting their friends as well.
Please leave a note here if you're planning to come! We had a nice response on the GENERAL MC BOARD.
I often see a bunch of other riders making their heavy presence with different bike styles at St. Armands Circle in Sarasota. I'd love to see us showing our rides there!
The meeting place at SR64 could be Cracker Barrel, one of the gas stations or the Dunkin Donuts all very close.
When confirming your presence, also pick one location so we can all meet at the same place.
We should be leaving the meeting place around 9:30AM allowing some time for other riders to arrive and to get to know some of you.
I think this one is going to be nice.
Hope to see as many as possible there!
Take care!
H

·
Registered
367 Posts
ill be there with one other meet at cracker barrel??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cracker Barrel is good. Count me in and as far as non-9 riders.....the more the merrier. :p

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in (9er) cracker barrel sounds good 0830.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
142 Posts
looks like im out. Clutch cable snapped and DLP is three weeks backordered. Oneida is a minimum 5 days. My mechanic says he may be able to rebuild it wednesday. hoping for the best.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts