M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....was a nice day today...so figured I would uncover the bike, give it a cleaning and general go over just.....well just because.

As I rolled the bike forward, went to put down the kickstand and sure enough, left foot slips, bike leans into the collum support for my shed :( cracked the headlight naciel/ surround/ whatever, soo...now I need to find a new/used in great condition LE headlight....Anyone find one please! Let me know...going to start the search.

Thanks ya'll

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
sucks bro!! like getting kicked in the nuts!! I have an extra but its chrome and it has a scratch in it......thus the reason its an extra.. ;) Good luck on your search and I will keep an eye out as well...:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That hurts just to look at..... Happens to the best of us though.. Will keep an eye open for a used one..
thanks, looked and found "new" parts stores but to the tune of aprox 220 bucks then I'd have to paint it......damnit lol

Anyone know if there's any LE 109's in the va area....preferrably parked outside...HAHA JK

I have 3 month's to fix this lol (before the next big ride I go on)

Ok still pissed but able to laugh at myself for a moment....will cry again later when I walk out and see it under her cover

·
Registered
148 Posts
DANG

:cus: That sucks butt, Bro!!! GLWSearch!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stupid question

Is the chrome piece "paintable"? Have found someone willing to sell me what I need....but was not sure if the chrome piece on the headlight is paintable ....

sucks I need to get both pieces of the two piece headlight cover..but oh well..lol

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Stupid question

Is the chrome piece "paintable"? Have found someone willing to sell me what I need....but was not sure if the chrome piece on the headlight is paintable ....

sucks I need to get both pieces of the two piece headlight cover..but oh well..lol
I have mine painted.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree, I might walk that over to a local trusted body shop. They may be able to repair with some type of plastic weld? Worth a shot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got what I needed from an awesome member of this forum! Thanks Brad for your help!!!!!

I tell ya, these web forums come in handy :clap2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts