M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to let everyone know about a car and bike show being held at the Sears parking lot at the New Market Square Shopping Center off West Mercury Blvd in Hampton tomorrow morning starting at 10 AM. My band will be providing live music for two sets. One goes from 10 to 10:30 and again from 11:30-12:00 noon. This event is a fund raiser for the "Youth Challenge" program. A program that helps people with drug and alcohol addiction. If anyone is interested or in the area stop in and listen to us.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm all about charities, and motorcycles. But... I've got a landscape job tomorrow. What's with you guys posting up things to do on Saturday???? Sunday is the ride day :joke:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll see if I can swing by for a bit on my new scooter. Dad's in town visiting and not sure what time he's leaving tomorrow. I'll be there if Im free!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I traded the 9 in for this little terror - A Kawi 2010 Z1000

It was a very tough decision to make - But it is done.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I'd like to let everyone know about a car and bike show being held at the Sears parking lot at the New Market Square Shopping Center off West Mercury Blvd in Hampton tomorrow morning starting at 10 AM. My band will be providing live music for two sets. One goes from 10 to 10:30 and again from 11:30-12:00 noon. This event is a fund raiser for the "Youth Challenge" program. A program that helps people with drug and alcohol addiction. If anyone is interested or in the area stop in and listen to us.
I have a drug and alcohol addiction. I need help... with some new MODs, do you think they will help me :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Bill that is a very worthy cause !! i salute ya :bigthumbsup:
I cant'nt make it i have to work ,,,:cus:

Chris congrats on the Bike !! but arnt you too old for a ride like that :D

(I was hoping you pulled the Trigger on that GoldWing you Tested up in Stauton)

I can Vouch For Tbud's Issues , He needs Help :eek:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a drug and alcohol addiction. I need help... with some new MODs, do you think they will help me :dontknow:
Tbud, to get into this program you have to be ordered by a Judge. Do you really want to go done that road?????

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'm on my way to set up. It takes two hours to set the band stage up...for an hour of performance. Somewhere something just doesn't ad up.

Chris, that's a mighty cool ride you got there. BE CAREFUL!!! That thing just looks like it want to get you a speeding ticket.

Everybody have a good day and stay hydrated.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mighty cool ride but not very comfy in the arse department. Going from an M109 lazyboy seat to this felt like I wasa sitting on a 2x4 between my legs. I put 500 miles on her this weekend and overall I love it. responsive, light, has grunt power and leaves me with no shoulder, back or neck pain. Just gotta find a gel seat or something - It was brutal!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here I was keepin a "beat in the heat". Saturday was a scorcher. But it was still fun. There were a lot of nice cars there and some bikes, only 3 bikes entered the contest, and there were three prize categories, so everybody that entered won something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts