M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Headed east on Friday... for the day... Anyone want to ride?

Wilmington (Dockside Restuarant, Cubbies) (328 round trip, 281 no Cubbies) OR

Mrytle Beach (Fullers BBQ Stop) (381 round trip) OR

Kill Devil Hill (Capt. George's Lunch buffet, Cubbie's Greenville coming back) (390 round trip)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can ride Sat working OT Fri. until 8pm let me know about Sat want to put my new tire on.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Well guys, looks like I'm out of the game for tomorrow's ride. (If the ride is still on) I've got to go to two practices and one game. Soccer practice for my daughter & football practice and game for my nephew.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Did anyone ride today? I went to Mebane and Lake Michael for a sunday school picnic. The ride down was pretty good. I came back about 3:00, and it was freakin hot. I had to pull out the lightning to profile for the rest of the day. Just a little too hot for me. I will probably ride a little after church tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did anyone ride today? I went to Mebane and Lake Michael for a sunday school picnic. The ride down was pretty good. I came back about 3:00, and it was freakin hot. I had to pull out the lightning to profile for the rest of the day. Just a little too hot for me. I will probably ride a little after church tomorrow evening.
Yeah I was out today but unfortunely I was a victim to an inattentive driver!!

I was headed down Green road in youngsville following a buddy on a busa and a truck crossed over into my lane looking back as he passed my friend. I had to swirve right to miss him... Unfortunely I was in a curb and hit the wet grass and thats all she wrote... (less of two evils):dontknow:

I was able to break the bike down to minimize the impact so not alot of damage but scratches...(i think)

I am fine... and luckly decided this morning to wear all my gear... minor road burn on elbo and knee... (truly blessed!):bigthumbsup:

Did 550 mile on Friday no problems (Greenville to Wilmington to Rockingham and back)

Guess I will be doing yard work and tending to my KOI pond for the next couple of weeks!:mad:

OH YEAH THE TRUCK DIDN'T STOP!!!:verymad::edit::edit:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Damn Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and the bike are going to be ok!! Sorry to hear you went down.......................let me know if I can do anything to help.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the kind comments, I am really not bad at all... not even that much road rash... thanks to wearing my gear today.

Bike is scratched more than anything the engine guards did their job.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Glad to hear your OK Bearcat!

I almost didn't make it out of my own subdivision yesterday. I was turning left less than 200 yards from my house, at an intersection (no stop sign for my street but everyone else has a Stop sign). D0uche-bag did a rolling stop and pulled right in front of me as I was turning. I guess he assumed I had to stop... NOT!

People trolling around the neighborhood, looking for a home. With driving habits like that, I DO NOT want them in my neighborhood...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments, I am really not bad at all... not even that much road rash... thanks to wearing my gear today.

Bike is scratched more than anything the engine guards did their job.
Sorry Bro. let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah I was out today but unfortunely I was a victim to an inattentive driver!!

I was headed down Green road in youngsville following a buddy on a busa and a truck crossed over into my lane looking back as he passed my friend. I had to swirve right to miss him... Unfortunely I was in a curb and hit the wet grass and thats all she wrote... (less of two evils):dontknow:

I was able to break the bike down to minimize the impact so not alot of damage but scratches...(i think)

I am fine... and luckly decided this morning to wear all my gear... minor road burn on elbo and knee... (truly blessed!):bigthumbsup:

Did 550 mile on Friday no problems (Greenville to Wilmington to Rockingham and back)

Guess I will be doing yard work and tending to my KOI pond for the next couple of weeks!:mad:

OH YEAH THE TRUCK DIDN'T STOP!!!:verymad::edit::edit:
Nolan,

Glad you're ok, let me know if I can assist in anything

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad you're ok, sorry to hear about it.

I'm begining to wonder if going down is contagious! Far too much of this happening lately!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts