M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am at my son's house and we are all set for the BBQ tomorrow night. Hope to see a few M109 riders there. Look for the message at the top of this page if you are wondering what I am talking about.

Last year we had about 300 people there and the rough count indicates more than that for this year.

Ride safe and we will see you tomorrow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry I'm going to miss the BBQ Hal. I rode my M109R up on Thursday and Picked up some small parts. Don't have a bag yet. They told me you were on your way from Ohio. They also said you were keeping the good M109R parts in Florida. Hope everyone has a good time while I have to work.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Sledzep and I are leaving Friday morning. Should be looking for your where abouts around 3p depending upon checking in or going straight there. We're staying at the Days Inn. My cell number is 770-315-9160 if anyone's looking to get ahold of me.

Jazzman

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey Hal, the BBQ sounds great, really wish I could go but the little woman said not this time...Since you are going to give some great sell prices on products to those who are able to attend, how about extending that to us poor souls that can't? ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts