M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of going on a B.B.Q. ride for lunch on Friday.
i will leave Alvin at about 10:00 and ride some back roads to Mustang Creek Bar-B-Que in Louise TX.
if anyone will like to go we can meet at the Jack-in-the- box at 288 and hwy 6 at 9:30 and kickstands up at 10:00.
the ride will be about 200mi. round trip
if that time is to late we can leave a little sooner
post up and let me no.
thanks
George

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey George.....

I really want to go but I have a new customer meeting in the morning. I would love to hook up with you though.....I will be back at my office around noon or so . I dont want to hold you up but after that I am wide open.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm back home
well nobody showed up at the J.I.B so i hooked up with Shriker .
we had a great ride to Mustang Creek Bar-B-Que in Louise TX
had some good roads and good B.B.Q. it was good riding with you again Mike.maybe next time we can have a better turnout but if not thats OK too.I had fun
thanks again for ridding with me today Mike
tell next time ride safe
George

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man , all you Houston and surrounding area folks missed out on another really nice ride.

George and I headed out from West Houston and down some great farm roads ( its Cotton Pickin' time, cotton everywhere!).....The temperature was perfect (tried out my new hot weather mesh riding jacket , niiiiice) with no sun and we only hit a few rain drops along the way. Had some truly SUPERB BBQ down in Louise and came back home.....

George , I got home around 6:30 and I think I did about 185+ miles or so.......it was a pleasure rolling with you as usual.

Hopefully we can saddle up again soon ........ have a great weekend all!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts