M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey on my way to the dmv and stopped my dealer today for the bikini bike wash (NICE ACTION).. they were running free dyno tests.... had three runs. # 2.. the tech was asleep at the switch.. consensus was MUCH better than #1..

400 miles on the bike went to about 7300 rpm

#1=113.09 @ 119.85

#2= duh

#3=111.87 @ 120.59

went for another long ride afterwards... 500 on the clock now... she really is starting to get up and go!!!

riding again sun am... gotta go for 600 mile service next...mjm

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry about the picks.. i did have my camera phone with me too... but you know.. my mind was elsewhere....

glad you approve of the #'s... afterall it was a grind to get it to run.. but like i said... it really wants to now!!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Those are amazing numbers -- 120 ft. lbs is more than the factory-rated 118 (which I believe is at the crankshaft, not the rear wheel). What part of the country do you live in? What was the weather like?

(Must have been warm and dry -- both to get those #'s, and to keep the bikni babes warm.)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
tomph1 said:
Those are amazing numbers -- 120 ft. lbs is more than the factory-rated 118 (which I believe is at the crankshaft, not the rear wheel). What part of the country do you live in? What was the weather like?

(Must have been warm and dry -- both to get those #'s, and to keep the bikni babes warm.)
That was mph not torque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts