M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys I've been absent from the forum for quite a while. So this is a catch up. Great to see that we now have a NZ chapter. I will start to use it to keep in contact.
I really enjoyed the Rally this year, I missed the South Island one, and also went on the very first one.
So to put a face to the user name I'm the old guy with the beard riding the Burple 2006 109 pulling a Trailer just for the hell of it.
Shes done 43000 ks and running like a swiss clock, and I'm cruising the twisties around Whangamata every chance I get.
Happy to see any of you guys if your riding through.
Cheers Phil

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi Guys I've been absent from the forum for quite a while. So this is a catch up. Great to see that we now have a NZ chapter. I will start to use it to keep in contact.
I really enjoyed the Rally this year, I missed the South Island one, and also went on the very first one.
So to put a face to the user name I'm the old guy with the beard riding the Burple 2006 109 pulling a Trailer just for the hell of it.
Shes done 43000 ks and running like a swiss clock, and I'm cruising the twisties around Whangamata every chance I get.
Happy to see any of you guys if your riding through.
Cheers Phil
Hi mate and welcome to the Kiwi Chapter hope to see you out there on the coro loop.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi mate Im in the manawatu i had a silver06 had done 40000k aswell and going strong sold it last year and got on to the c109r .
missed rally last year made the south island, maybe next year ill make it .
hope to catch up one day ride safe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Gidday Phil,

Yeah we had a blast on the rally
Should catch you on a ride some time soon

Cheers
Munchy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.