M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up late, and have a glass of wine in me belly. :doorag:., and have an extra JSD-3M unit. The first to get it correct will just have to pay shipping from 92009. So here it is.

You come to a fork in the road. One path is to hell and one path is to heaven, however you don’t know which is which ,(it is presumed you want to go to heaven, but the answer is the same if you want to go to hell). At this fork stands a truth-sayer :cop: (one who always tells the truth) and a liar :evil: (one who always lies). You don’t know which is the truth-sayer or which is the liar. You are allowed to ask these two people one question only, and it has to be the same question to each. You ask ______.

Only posted answers please, no PM's.

·
Registered
666 Posts
this is crazy !! my dad e-mailed me that a few days back.... i was up all night thinking about it... WOW this is nutz :eek:

i hope i have this right

You go to either stranger and ask: "If I were to ask your friend which is the road to heaven, what would their answer be?" You then turn and take the opposite path to the one suggested.

????????

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
texas109 said:
this is crazy !! my dad e-mailed me that a few days back.... i was up all night thinking about it... WOW this is nutz :eek:

i hope i have this right

You go to either stranger and ask: "If I were to ask your friend which is the road to heaven, what would their answer be?" You then turn and take the opposite path to the one suggested.

????????

You are correct sir. Give me a call.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
texas109 said:

i hope i have this right

????????
Next time, look at www.google.com It'll find an answer to most of these riddles in microseconds.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=At+this+fork+stands+a+truth-sayer++

1 - 5 of 5 Posts