M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone.

Does anyone have a line on used parts? I got my bike back from getting serviced and I think when they checked my rear brake fluid levels, they cracked and took a chunk out of my Frame Head Cover. I didn't notice it until I went to bleed the fluid myself. Kinda pissed, but not sure what to do.

The part is nearly 200$, ridiculous! Part number: 47350-48G50-YVB

So if someone has a line on a junk dealer or someone who might have a spare part of this that is stupid expensive, please let me know!

Font Line Slope Parallel Auto part

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,992 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,609 Posts
Two that I have used for used parts are suncoastcyclesports.com and Pinwall Cycle Parts. Both sell on ebay, but sometimes sell the same item on their website for less.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it was Suzuki shop, try to raise a "polite hell" and
they might to get you the part at their cost at least..
If not, your best bet is the Ebay or Amazon, or even
asian suppliers.. Maybe this?
SUZUKI OEM Motorcycle parts : COVER, FRAME HEAD RH (Noir) [4735048G50YVB]
SUZUKI OEM Motorcycle parts : COVER, FRAME HEAD RH (BLACK) 47350-48G50-YVB [4735048G50YVB]
It was a Suzuki shop, where I bought the bike actually. Called them yesterday, they wanted me to come in and show them. Just got back from there and they have graciously agreed to replace the part for me, so I'm very happy about that. When the 7500 mile service costs near 900$, they said they'd 'take this one on the chin'.
I am now a customer for life.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,992 Posts
It was a Suzuki shop, where I bought the bike actually. Called them yesterday, they wanted me to come in and show them. Just got back from there and they have graciously agreed to replace the part for me, so I'm very happy about that. When the 7500 mile service costs near 900$, they said they'd 'take this one on the chin'.
I am now a customer for life.
Awesome, glad to be at least a litle bit helpfull.
Cheers!--- 🍻

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,609 Posts
That is a good dealer, I would definitely keep using them. Not often you hear a positive story like that. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts