M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My left frame cover [triangular plastic piece near the ignition] apparently fell off my back sometime yesterday. Anyone know where I can purchase one used or new?

Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah exactly that part. Its unbelievable how much Suzuki charges for this piece of plastic! It never occurred to me I could just get one and paint it.

Thanks for the pointer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check that you have the three rubber grommets that the pins fit into. I lost mine he first week I had the bike. It turned out that Suzuki had forgoten to install the bottom rubber gromet on a fare few 90's (according to the dealer). The panel was replaced free of charge (normally AUS$300.00 here) saying it was fitment error on their part.. Go figure!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Check that you have the three rubber grommets that the pins fit into. I lost mine he first week I had the bike. It turned out that Suzuki had forgoten to install the bottom rubber gromet on a fare few 90's (according to the dealer). The panel was replaced free of charge (normally AUS$300.00 here) saying it was fitment error on their part.. Go figure!!!!!
My cover was loose when I bought my M90 as well. I picked up the bike and rode the 35 miles home before I discovered it was loose. The bottom rubber grommet was missing. I also noticed that the brake light switch connector up by the front brake lever was disconnected. I wasn't very impressed - the dealership should check things like that before the bike is delivered to the customer...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts