M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
last week the garage door fell on my foot and fractured it. Looks like I won't be riding at all this summer. As a result, I'm selling my silver M109.

I've posted it in the 4 Sale by Owner section.

I don't know what's more painful, the fracture on my foot or to not ride my M109....

·
Registered
30 Posts
You know, fractures do heal!

·
Registered
295 Posts
That seems a bit reactionary... Why would a house accident - minor one at that - cause you to sell a 13K bike? hmmmmm:dontknow:

·
Registered
300 Posts
its not worth taking that drastic of a measure! ??? is it? hang in there, the time will pass quick and then you will be able to ride the heck out of it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still part of the family

Thanks guys for the responses.

I figured that the warranty on it is still good until Apr 2011. If I want to get a decent price for the bike, it would be the right time while the warranty is still good for another 10 months.

Even though I'm selling it, the M109R family won't get rid of me that easily.

I've enjoyed every single mile on this bike and will surely buy another one in 2011 when my foot is better and when money's in the bank.

·
Registered
300 Posts
mabe by 2011 zuki will release the bike to the U.S., hmmmm how rude to not give us the 2010!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks guys for the responses.

I figured that the warranty on it is still good until Apr 2011. If I want to get a decent price for the bike, it would be the right time while the warranty is still good for another 10 months.

Even though I'm selling it, the M109R family won't get rid of me that easily.

I've enjoyed every single mile on this bike and will surely buy another one in 2011 when my foot is better and when money's in the bank.
Bro. I feel for you, two years ago back problems kept me from drag racing for over a year, healed now...
I live closeto you, Miramar... PM me your number I will spread the word..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts