M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No way! Thats weird, full circle...
you are so right i talked to kev today is the 1 yr anniversary of his son god bless them all :pray:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Kenny, that is without a doubt Mike's Bike!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got a message from K109 indicating that he recognized the bike I just picked up. Wanted to head over here and introduce myself to you guys.

Does anyone know if the previous owner is still visiting this board? Any information relating to the bike would be appreciated too, but I respect and understand if the previous owner does not want to connect.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just did a little reading and found out what happened to the previous owner. My belated condolences to his family and those who knew him, sounds like he was well liked. Out of respect, I'm going to take down the picture in my original post.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
p0zezd1...I don't think that's necessary. Just kind of a jolt seeing a friend's ride show back up on the board. It's nice seeing go to someone that is going to enjoy it and respect the previous owner. Would be a trip to have you join us on a ride some time soon. BTW welcome to the board and enjoy that 9.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Pozed1 Congrats on You new bike it was well taken care of and its good to see it again just glad it has a new home You are more than welcome to ride with Us any time

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, please don't feel you have to take pic down it was just weird to see it :welcome: and hope to ride with ya soon

·
Registered
236 Posts
:welcome:Look forward to riding with you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts