M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was trying to leave for work this morning and the garbage man was blocking my driveway getting the trash, long story short i spent an extra 5 min. talking about the bike and how great he loved it. needless to say i was late for work. Oh well hazzards of having a sleak beast i guess

G

·
maybe with all the questions we might get a few new owners, and with new owners comes COOL aftermarket stuff :D. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
LOL.. I thought you were gonna say you dropped your bike and scratched/dented the tank where the Boulevard badge used to be. Whew.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Viper_814 said:
what do you do ppridgen1?
He has a real crappy job that's for sure :joke:

Seems to be doing well though  :bigthumbsup:

PP.... Just copy/paste your previous description of your job.

I LOVED IT!!!! :bow:

·
Registered
696 Posts
was having a great ride the am 8)... stopped by one of our local waterholes at the top of the pass between here and the next valley.... hanging out talkin bikes with the others :D..... guy next o me asked which one was mine... said,"the Silver one there"... he said,"what is it?".. i told him.. then he asked,"did you buy it with "that" kit on it?" :bigthumbsup:... told him it was stock.... he said, " looks fast" :eek:.. i told him it IS :super:...mjm

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
yes,I am number one in the number 2 industry. Yes. I do take alot of crap from my customers. Yes ,a straight flush DOES beat a full house. ,Yes , your crap Is my bread and butter.
So do you own some of those trucks? If so you need stickers for them that say "yesterdays meals on wheels". :a20:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd rather do that than deal with the poo of society in the prison system. I'd trade jobs in a second, of course the job entails dodging poo bombs :duck:, and other concotions these guys come up with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts