M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one lose some gloves at my house during/after the party? I found them in the grass where the 109s parked.I will send them to you.
Jason
360-618-2800

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got all my gloves but I'll tell you what I don't have.

A FOOSBALL TABLE....

I don't have all year to practice. But now that I have moved the business into a commercial space I have a little room for a table.

I think I will brush up on my Jedi foos skills for...

ARMAGEDDON IN ARLINGTON 2011!!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Boy I was drunk and hadn't played since I last showed you the ways of the force and nearly took you down.

But hey, thanks for hosting a great weekend and having us in your home. I don't know that I can make the Christmas deal as I will most likely be going insane with the business but whenever I see you and Angela next it won't be too soon.

·
Registered
306 Posts
By the way can you pm me your address? I'd like to send out Christmas cards to y'all.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got all my gloves but I'll tell you what I don't have.

A FOOSBALL TABLE....

I don't have all year to practice. But now that I have moved the business into a commercial space I have a little room for a table.

I think I will brush up on my Jedi foos skills for...

ARMAGEDDON IN ARLINGTON 2011!!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Boy I was drunk and hadn't played since I last showed you the ways of the force and nearly took you down.

But hey, thanks for hosting a great weekend and having us in your home. I don't know that I can make the Christmas deal as I will most likely be going insane with the business but whenever I see you and Angela next it won't be too soon.
Ohh Kayyy you were ...uhh...drunk? well I was...uhh...blind with only one arm working and...uh...my left foot was itching....yeah bad too!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ohh Kayyy you were ...uhh...drunk? well I was...uhh...blind with only one arm working and...uh...my left foot was itching....yeah bad too!
I think someone forgot there is photo evidence of your...um...woopin' you got that night! I wonder who has those photos? ...Oh! That would be me!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think someone forgot there is photo evidence of your...um...woopin' you got that night! I wonder who has those photos? ...Oh! That would be me!

-Cameron C.
YEAH...OH YEEEEEAH!!!

WHOOPIN?!?!?

He won by one point!

Not that it matters or anything...

:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts