M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 2920 and Ella,  Saw my first Bluple M...  Man that color is nice in the sun...  Guy just bought it in Lufkin, had 300 miles on it... 

Told him about the our site, he never knew about it.  Hopefully he logs on.  So now we have another Houston Northerner around.

FYI when he tried to find one in Houston, the Stealers were quoting 13,500.00  :yikes:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Spankster said:
At 2920 and Ella, Saw my first Bluple M... Man that color is nice in the sun... Guy just bought it in Lufkin, had 300 miles on it...Â

Told him about the our site, he never knew about it. Hopefully he logs on. So now we have another Houston Northerner around.

FYI when he tried to find one in Houston, the Stealers were quoting 13,500.00Â :yikes:
Did you ask what he paid for it? The lowest I can find in the Houston area is $12,800 out the door at Stubb's on Telephone road.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He paid 12, 400 plus tax, in Lufkin... He said around here they were asking $13, 500... I think taxes were in for that price...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am a new M owner. I purchased a 2007 red from K's motorsports and paid $12000 for it. I thought that I could have done better even when it was the first 07 red they had recieved? It sounds like it was not that bad of a deal after all? I am a Houstonian northerner transplanted to the spring area....so I am riding in and around the I-45 and Cypresswood or 2920 area. See you out there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid 13,800 (all included) back in April at a Victory/Triumph/Suzuki dealership in old Katy. Even paying cash for it, they were not prepared to deal on price at that point. I have a silver M and am tired of riding alone all of the time. I live south of 290 off Fry road, but have a friend that lives out around Luetta. I may run up that way on the 3rd Saturday of Sept.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Jkelley said:
I am a new M owner. I purchased a 2007 red from K's motorsports and paid $12000 for it. I thought that I could have done better even when it was the first 07 red they had recieved? It sounds like it was not that bad of a deal after all? I am a Houstonian northerner transplanted to the spring area....so I am riding in and around the I-45 and Cypresswood or 2920 area. See you out there?
Hey, I think I sat on that bike a couple weeks ago at K's. Except the joker working there quoted me $13,600 out the door. I told him Stubb's was selling for $12,800 and he told me I should jump on that deal. What a meat-head!

·
Registered
14 Posts
They have another red one on the showroom floor, but mine was still in the crate when I purchased it, so it never saw the showroom.  That is why I figured that I was not going to get a decent deal from them.  Little did he know that I was going to purchase a black one that day even had he not recieved the red one.  I saw the red one and just had to have it.  You will have to watch out for "prep fees" at K's....they tried tacking on $600 to the 12,000 price we had agreed to....

I am planning on doing some riding tomorrow the 3rd.  I was thinking of heading up to the Conroe area, but not sure how far I am wanting to go....depends on the traffic and weather?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Jkelley said:
They have another red one on the showroom floor, but mine was still in the crate when I purchased it, so it never saw the showroom. Â That is why I figured that I was not going to get a decent deal from them. Â Little did he know that I was going to purchase a black one that day even had he not recieved the red one. Â I saw the red one and just had to have it. Â You will have to watch out for "prep fees" at K's....they tried tacking on $600 to the 12,000 price we had agreed to....

I am planning on doing some riding tomorrow the 3rd. Â I was thinking of heading up to the Conroe area, but not sure how far I am wanting to go....depends on the traffic and weather?
I'd ride with you but my bike is in Louisiana right now. You might want to try the National Forest ride. It's a decent ride that's not too far from home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Louisiana? That is not doing you any good? I figure I will head up to conroe and head back before too many people wake up. Maybe next time....

·
Registered
29 Posts
I saw the Red 109 Sunday morning ridind on Beltway 8/ 59 N ( Humble Area). It looks really nice. The the white 109 at Stubbs and Highlands. It does not do the Nine any justice.

·
Registered
343 Posts
TX109R said:
I saw the Red 109 Sunday morning ridind on Beltway 8/ 59 N ( Humble Area). It looks really nice. The the white 109 at Stubbs and Highlands. It does not do the Nine any justice.
You're right, that white one look like a big fat egg. Not cool! I saw one at Stubb's and was by far unimpressed. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts