M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. In case you were looking, I found a rack for my bike that fits, looks great. It is originally designed for the C50.
I got it from Cruiser Customizing ( show chrome )Part # BBP-82-221 for about 80 bucks. I also bought the tux tail which really dressed it up.
It bolts up perfectly with one small exception. With the tail added,the stock rear bolt has a shoulder on it which makes it too short. You can do one of two things. Either go get a longer bolt without a shoulder, or open the bracket a little with a drill to accomodate the shoulder ( that's what I did).
Looks great !

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That really looks sweet on your bike

Looks like it came with it. I am thinking I want a solo rack as well, for I don't know if i will ever ride 2 up again LOL. I am thinking of this one. Lot of chrome. For ma 9 not a C

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=9919&str=290

Hey everyone.. In case you were looking, I found a rack for my bike that fits, looks great. It is originally designed for the C50.
I got it from Cruiser Customizing ( show chrome )Part # BBP-82-221 for about 80 bucks. I also bought the tux tail which really dressed it up.
It bolts up perfectly with one small exception. With the tail added,the stock rear bolt has a shoulder on it which makes it too short. You can do one of two things. Either go get a longer bolt without a shoulder, or open the bracket a little with a drill to accomodate the shoulder ( that's what I did).
Looks great !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts