M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey is anyone up for a grabbing some drinks :beer3: in R.I. Friday night or Saturday night? It's a bike friendly bar by the water if anyone is interested let me know I went last Friday night had a great time with some friends LOTS of women!!!:nojoke:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
You guys may want to stick a banana in your pipes when you go to RI. :joke: They hand out loud pipe tickets like no tomorrow. I'm over there at times and I hear no revving of the motors. Right in New port at the docks. Lots of nice places there. Some of the smaller bars, people are out on the walks dancing and drinking because theres no room inside. Talk about packed. There are some nice places on the dock side of the road.

Oh shat I just remember, I'm on ignore. Can't see me.. :joke:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I think if you don't get on it or blow revs, you'll be ok.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
So where is this bar? I get to RI several times a month and would love to have a place to hang out. Sadly, I'm never there on weekends...but I'll bet it's jumpin on Thurs nites too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm in, just need a time & place.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
see what i can do son has an all-star game, but after that I need a place an time

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
oh well it happened to me again.....I was on my way to meet up with the guys when I didn't get on the highway for 2 minutes and you guessed it.........HERE COMES THE RAIN,it rain so hard I pulled over under an overpass (there were 2 other guys on the other side as well) waited for a while then said the hell with it I will just get home.Well at least my wife an kids and some of the people I passed on the way home had a good laugh cause I WAS COMPLETELY SOAKED FROM HEAD TO TOE.so one question comes to mind why does it always happen to me.:'( :joke: thinking of changing my name to......RAINMAKER:nojoke:

how did you guys make out better I hope? how was the place? hope you all had a good time

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Kenny , you missed a great outing but it will be other times because I will keep on coming to this place!
There is women everywhere! Really nice place , bike parking right next to the bar! Bar is next to the water with the yachts all around, really there is "eye candy" everywhere!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
oh well it happened to me again.....I was on my way to meet up with the guys when I didn't get on the highway for 2 minutes and you guessed it.........HERE COMES THE RAIN,it rain so hard I pulled over under an overpass (there were 2 other guys on the other side as well) waited for a while then said the hell with it I will just get home.Well at least my wife an kids and some of the people I passed on the way home had a good laugh cause I WAS COMPLETELY SOAKED FROM HEAD TO TOE.so one question comes to mind why does it always happen to me.:'( :joke: thinking of changing my name to......RAINMAKER:nojoke:

how did you guys make out better I hope? how was the place? hope you all had a good time
OK TACO BELL THE RAINMAKER or maybe tacobelltherainmaker lol :joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
:a20: tacobelltherainmaker that funny ****.

I was going to jump in my truck and go cause I really wanted to hang out but it took me so long to get home I'll try to make the next one.

hey guess what it did at my son's all-star game to day I swear everywhere I go it RAINS.think about how nice it was when we where leaving for VA as soon as we jumped on bikes DOWNWPOUR!!!.It even rained in VA :D

glad you all had a good time!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:dontknow:
:a20: tacobelltherainmaker that funny ****.

I was going to jump in my truck and go cause I really wanted to hang out but it took me so long to get home I'll try to make the next one.

hey guess what it did at my son's all-star game to day I swear everywhere I go it RAINS.think about how nice it was when we where leaving for VA as soon as we jumped on bikes DOWNWPOUR!!!.It even rained in VA :D

glad you all had a good time!!!
Drop the chalupa!

Should We Pencil in another meeting this coming weekend?:dontknow:

·
Registered
284 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts