M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows this for a good laugh....My friends wife decided if you cannot beat them...join them,,,,meaning she wanted her own bike. What she got for her eagerness was a Suzuki Intruder. All was going well until about three weeks later when she was stationary at the lights waiting patiently for them to change. Hey presto they changed, she lifted her feet but forgot to pull off and you guessed it, she ended up stuck with the bike on top of her. the good news is she was not hurt just a little shook up but the bad news is she blames the bike and decided riding is not for her.
And by the way she's a Blondie!!!!!  ::)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Ummmm.... Can you say MSF Course? Get that lady into an MSF course pronto.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh. i'm suprised she blamed the bike...and not one of the men riding with her.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Nutts said:
Hows this for a good laugh....My friends wife decided if you cannot beat them...join them,,,,meaning she wanted her own bike. What she got for her eagerness was a Suzuki Intruder. All was going well until about three weeks later when she was stationary at the lights waiting patiently for them to change. Hey presto they changed, she lifted her feet but forgot to pull off and you guessed it, she ended up stuck with the bike on top of her. the good news is she was not hurt just a little shook up but the bad news is she blames the bike and decided riding is not for her.
And by the way she's a Blondie!!!!! ::)
So, if she's going to sell the intruder, what is she asking for it? Looking to pick up another for my wife. She knows how to ride. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just what we need.....women falling over because they forget to ..... go.... Pretty Lame... ::) :joke:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
hehe... that sound like something my sister would do / has done... Luckily enough, my brother-in-law has been married to her long enough to know better than to let her on anything with less than 3 wheels without supervision.. So the 4 wheeler didn't tip over, but she sure did cuss at it for not moving..

To get the image, its got a thumb throttle and she was twisting the right grip so hard it was actually turning... My nephew about fainted cause the thought she was twisting the whole handle-bar.. Wish I had a camera with me that day cause I don't think I've laughed so hard while being punched in a long long time! Starting to giggle a bit right now just thinking about it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wildwolf said:
So, if she's going to sell the intruder, what is she asking for it? Looking to pick up another for my wife. She knows how to ride. ;)
Sorry Wildwolf this post from South Africa,so your interest to purchase will not be a whole lotta good.

G

·
Nutts said:
Hey presto they changed, she lifted her feet but forgot to pull off and you guessed it, she ended up stuck with the bike on top of her. the good news is she was not hurt just a little shook up but the bad news is she blames the bike and decided riding is not for her.
And by the way she's a Blondie!!!!! ::)
Keep the bike trust me pride heals after a few weeks, just keep going on rides and I'm sure she will get board hanging around the house or riding on the back :D also get her around other woman riders, I personally can't stand riding on the back of a bike if another woman in the group gets to ride her own bike. I don't know what its like over there but I know any time I ride with a group that has women riding as passangers I'm all over them to get there own bike :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
firecat said:
Keep the bike trust me pride heals after a few weeks, just keep going on rides and I'm sure she will get board hanging around the house or riding on the back :D also get her around other woman riders, I personally can't stand riding on the back of a bike if another woman in the group gets to ride her own bike. I don't know what its like over there but I know any time I ride with a group that has women riding as passangers I'm all over them to get there own bike :D
^
Why doesn't that surprise any of us here...hahahha. But you're right she should get back in the saddle and ride. If she starts hanging out with other women riders it will only make her confidence grow...encourage her! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Devilish

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.