M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on forward controls for Us? I know this has been posted before just looking for an update? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
665 Posts
The taller riders on the 109,could use a little more length./ I'm 6'4" and my knees are almost up to the top of the tank. It's comfortable,but a little more stretching room wouldn't be a bad thing. :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ron S said:
It's comfortable,but a little more stretching room wouldn't be a bad thing. :D
Totally agree with that :bigthumbsup: could use a little more myself ................ like maybe 3 more inchs would work ;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Bonehead said:
Totally agree with that :bigthumbsup: could use a little more myself ................ like maybe 3 more inchs would work ;)
Same here man, I think the wife would be happier for sure, aint no doubt about that :joke:

G

·
YES!! A new forward control set up would be awesome....would like to get rid of the black main piece and put on a nice chrome billet piece in its place. OH....and maybe some highway pegs??

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Thats one thing I have never understood................ having forward controls and then puttuing highway pegs on it :duck: but that just me ;) :p

·
Registered
629 Posts
Bonehead said:
Thats one thing I have never understood................ having forward controls and then puttuing highway pegs on it :duck: but that just me ;) :p
:dontknow: Isn't that the same thing, just a different way to call it? :dontknow:

·
Registered
665 Posts
If ya get the forward controls where "you" want them,you won't need the highway bars. :bigthumbsup: Here's a pic of the mean streak,I had last year. It fit like a glove,but the seat really sucked.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ron S said:
If ya get the forward controls where "you" want them,you won't need the highway bars. :bigthumbsup: Here's a pic of the mean streak,I had last year. It fit like a glove,but the seat really sucked.
Those look nice hopefully they come out with something like that soon for us.

G

·
I have two sets of forward controls at the office that have to be installed on the M109 and checked for issues. September is kind of busy so maybe October we will have something to show.

·
Registered
407 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I have two sets of forward controls at the office that have to be installed on the M109 and checked for issues. September is kind of busy so maybe October we will have something to show.
Hey ship them to me. I will try them out for ya. :bigthumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
chevyguy_72 said:
 Hey ship them to me. I will try them out for ya. :bigthumbsup: ;)
Yea, I don't think he would hace any trouble finding test subjects on here to try stuff :p ...................... for that matter I would do some testing too LOL ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I was thinking of these

but i can't visualize how they would work around the brake and the shifter.
Anyone bought these yet? They were SUPPOSE to be available.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts