M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see how many people would be interested in 3 inch forward controls if they were available. I have approached someone to make me some which would pretty much be replacement brackets for both sides, a new brake lever and a new rod for the gear change. Reusing the old pegs, gear lever and master cylinder setup. Some interest (no obligation) may spur him along.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just wanted to see how many people would be interested in 3 inch forward controls if they were available. I have approached someone to make me some which would pretty much be replacement brackets for both sides, a new brake lever and a new rod for the gear change. Reusing the old pegs, gear lever and master cylinder setup. Some interest (no obligation) may spur him along.
Yo Snakes im hearing ya, put me down for some of them! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
forward controls actually brings the pegs in closer not further away amirite?

tolazy2google.

·
Registered
381 Posts
forward controls actually brings the pegs in closer not further away amirite?

tolazy2google.
The ones my friend is working on for me will put the controls 2" further away. We are trying to make a set that are adjustable, 1", 2" and 3"

·
Registered
277 Posts
After all the work John did on the lowering bones and the other forward controls on his web site i was hoping johnskits would develop a kit for the 90.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ixm01ws6 the controls go forward towards the front wheel. Feelo how far away are yours and how will they work.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ixm01ws6 the controls go forward towards the front wheel. Feelo how far away are yours and how will they work.
We are in mock up stage right now, it is a fairly simple idea.. just have to make sure the brake set up is perfect....would not be cool to have that go wrong lol. I would hope that (if he doesn't get to busy at work) i should have a set on and pics taken in a week or 2.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
going good thanks mate just waiting to try the 2inch risers first which arrived today then decide. Next weekend we'll have to meet up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts