M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any 109 riders over here in the Fort Worth area? I would like to ride sometimes and it looks like now the centerville thing is due on the 19th of August so it would be a good time to find out who is over here. Maybe we can leave together for centerville if your going.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve J, 69er here!
I live in south arlington, @I20 and Bowen Rd, I'm available after 7:30 in the evenings and sometimes Saturdays! There is also a ride for kids in Weatherford on Aug 5th, Saturday @9:30

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, we will have to stay in touch. I am on the north side of tarrant county right off of 377 just a few miles from loop 820. I think to get to arlington and I-20 I would need to go south on 121. I know if I go back west and loop south on 820 it takes me over to I-20 on the west side like you would be heading out to Weatherford or Abilene. I probably will not make the Weatherford run due to the fact I would just be getting off work from a 12 hour shift but you never know sometimes I get my second wind. I am off Sat nite that weekend. I work every wed,thur,fri night 7pm-7am then every other sat night same hours. this week is my long (4 day) week. the nice thing about it is I am off 3 days this coming week and 4 the next so on Mon, Tues days/nights I am wide open for a ride or get together. My GF won't be going to Centerville, she does not ride much at all due to a knee problem. I will try and stay in touch. I need to put in for some time off around the centerville run. later.

·
Registered
162 Posts
69er,

You aren't that far from me (360&I20). Maybe we can hookup and ride north to meet with Steve J sometime. Let me know.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone here want to get together next Saturday night, Aug 5th, say downtown Fort Worth... Billy Minors for beer and burgers!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I ussually get there at around 1 or so. will be on a warrior(so if you all want the I beat a warrior bragging rights :D). there are a Few M109's out there that i hang with from time to time as well. dont think they know about this forum as of yet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
SLOPOKE said:
there are a Few M109's out there that i hang with from time to time as well. dont think they know about this forum as of yet.
lol well throw them a bone so they can get on the m109riders.com wagon!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts