M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So now I have my new baby, 2007 Custom 109. LOVE IT!
Former owner was Mike WhiteKnight from Colorado.

Bike is now in OKC metro and I plan on new mods from time to time.

Has a lot of the stuff done that I wanted and I love the white 9's, something about that color is just perfect on these bikes.

Looking forward to meeting more members and enjoying the forum. Seems like a nice group of guys!

Take it Easy and keep it shiny side up!

Dave

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome:

Nice lookin scoot.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum Dave. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature.

Ride safe and let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome: & enjoy the new ride. You are at the right place for everything you need to knoe about the 9:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on getting the bike even though its rhe slowest color ha!! ha!! enjoy it and don`t become a modaholic.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
You were smart with your first purchase of a 9. I wish I had done the same. Nice bike!:welcome:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys!! Seems like a great site. Now I need to go pickup some new LED Strips for the headlight...they died. :( only 3 on each section worked.

Also wanting to set my bike up just like texas109's bike with LED's . That is just sick! haha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Funny thing is I had a stock Yamaha Warrior that I thought ran nice, Then got a Stage IV Warrior that ran GREAT, all the Warrior guys said they could take a 109.....NOT A CHANCE!! My stage IV put down like 98whp. In colorado this one put down 128whp I was told lol. After one crack of the throttle, I knew there was no way this bike was going to be touched by a Warrior.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup..tired of all the high school drama and attitudes. To many spoiled rich kids and huge egos for me lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts