M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right side fork tube has had a ring on it all season, "stealer" neglected to do anything about it when I paid them for a "full tune up" in March.

Today when I got to work I could visibly see a trickle of fork oil down the tube. Not good.

Called the "stealer", ordered the parts to have both sides done, made an appointment. Inquired as to whether or not this work would be covered under my extended warranty? "Not a chance" was the response I got back from the service writer. Cost? $465 labor and $70 parts.

Called Suzuki Extended Protection after I hang up with the "STEALER" and they inform me that they will cover ALL OF IT!

Eat Sh1t "stealer". What a bunch of morons.

Can you tell I'm a bit irate?

If you have extended protection it can pay off. Make sure you follow up with them anytime you have work that needs to be done.

Ride safe.

Tod

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fork seal repair is completed. I ended up taking it another dealer in the area to have the work done. So long to the shop that I had any prior work done at.

I also wrote Suzuki a nice letter stating that I didn't think 3 weeks to receive parts to repair a fork seal said much for their customer support operations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts