M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Forcewinder XR-2 Air kit on their M109R that has the engine gaurds?? Just trying to determine if the airfilters will come in contact with the engine gaurds.

Thanks for your reply if any

Tiger427

G

·
Has anyone installed the Forcewinder XR-2 Air kit on their M109R that has the engine gaurds?? Just trying to determine if the airfilters will come in contact with the engine gaurds.

Tiger427
Dont have the guards but the right side I'd say would hit... Pm a email an I can send a pic if it will help

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts

Tiger427
It looks like they'll clear the Suzuki guards. Send a PM to xtreme_m109R. He has them on his 109 with guards...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the good news!! From the pics, looks like they will work. Yahoo! But my XR-2's are on backorder til next month. Bummer!

Thanks

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Thanks for the good news!! From the pics, looks like they will work. Yahoo! But my XR-2's are on backorder til next month. Bummer!

Thanks
Left side looks great, but the right side looks pretty tight bro. Best PM the guy to be certain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts