M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from a guy that loves na vehicles including bikes and cars, I also love forced induction. So I just thought is it even possible to do it to the m109r. Yet even if it is, I probably won't do it considering I can guess the price which I can't afford right now but also don't want to make my only bike less reliable . Lastly the only forced induction street legal bike is the Kawasaki H2 line.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I've not seen a full on kit for the 9, though there were rumors that one was available a few years ago. And it is possible to do it, there's been at least two on here that have turbocharged them. How well they work I couldn't say, but I doubt the drive train would handle a lot more power.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
After a little more research I found the company that was planning on making the kit for the 9. It was Orient Express, and if you search for it there are a couple videos of it on the dyno making 172 rwhp. I couldn't find anything about the kit being available though. And another company called TTS Performance mocked up a supercharger on a 9, but not much info on it either.

·
Registered
210 Posts
There's no way I'm going to pay for a kit when I do my '06..even if there is one available. I'm sure it'll be really expensive. Granted not everyone has the tools I have so for most a kit it their only option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts