M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So have Been bothered that I could not get my baffles out and they are blocked halfway in so I had to take my exhaust off and separate the two halves and use some penetrating oil around the baffle used a pipe and a big hammer knocked it out put the pipes back on ok it is definitely to loud but i think the baffles are to restricted so I cut the end cap of drilled the center cap out with hole bit you would use on the stock pipes put them back in they sound good a little louder but not as loud with no baffles and not as restricted I set my fi1200 to the preset setting i can't believe the difference I do have k&n with ducks covers I think is much better :D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
So have Been bothered that I could not get my baffles out and they are blocked halfway in so I had to take my exhaust off and separate the two halves and use some penetrating oil around the baffle used a pipe and a big hammer knocked it out put the pipes back on ok it is definitely to loud but i think the baffles are to restricted so I cut the end cap of drilled the center cap out with hole bit you would use on the stock pipes put them back in they sound good a little louder but not as loud with no baffles and not as restricted I set my fi1200 to the preset setting i can't believe the difference I do have k&n with ducks covers I think is much better :D
I believe this is the longest sentence I've ever seen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts