M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished some long over do mods. Thanks to the HELP of many members here on this forum, and this forum it self! It started do to my Clutch Cable braking at 22,000 miles, last Sunday Mothers day. Cable just pulled out from the lead at the end of the cable, down by motor area.

1st. to respond to my problem was SquareRounder offering UP His stock Clutch Cable, and sent it to me! I thank You:bigthumbsup: And I also MUST Thank the people who posted the how to. On Clutch Cable install, and rerouting!

2nd. And Hink, for his advice:bigthumbsup: Hink your all-ways there to help, and NOT just me! Which helps alot! I'M NOT A MECH, but it's MANY people like you that allow many of us here, to do alot of our work ourselves:nojoke: I THANK YOU

3rd. And rynosback, I asked him over this past winter, if he would make me, a Plug And Play harness for (2) Stebel Horns:yikes::yikes::yikes: Though he had never made (1) of those, HE DID for me! And it as flawless, I THANK YOU
OMG!! You all, should HEAR the END RESULT:eek:

4th. Gone BUT never for GOTTON, Harris aka Big PaPa! For kicking over to me the PDF file, the How to, on Ryans Double Stebel wiring harness! Harris THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to HELP ME! Your treads and post are TRULY missed, your a Great guy Harris.

5th. And Alien109, Back in 2008 YOU sent me 2 brand new stock air filters for 10 bucks Shipped! Well Alien109 because of you, And 2 riding seasons and 22,000 miles later, there in my 9:bigthumbsup: THANK YOU

6th. And Gallo1, For giving me your tinted taillight, and shipping it to me NEXT DAY Fed-X EXPRESS! What can I say, BUT THANK YOU!

7th. And Tobrak, For giving me a Chrome Rad. Grill Cover! With a little modding it looks great! THANK YOU MY FRIEND:bigthumbsup:

8th. None of this! Would be possable without this Forum! So a SPECIAL THANKS, must go out to all the people responsable for OUR Forum. Though we may disagree in some areas, IT WORKS:bigthumbsup:

SORRY for this being so LONG, but I don't want regrets. And those here that are NEW, need to know there is many people here that will help them with there 109 issues! And theres many friendships to be made, ALL BECAUSE WE ALL BOUGHT A 109! Who would have thought that when we ALL bought our 109, so many relationships AND friendships would be made all over this world?

Bob Jones aka-TORQ

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:agree: there are very good people here and friends to be made!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
:agree: And thank you Torq for your kind words. A lot of what I know is from the pioneers on this forum. Without them doing things, and sharing their how-to's, a lot of our bikes would be at the stealers right now. So, to the guys who have been here since the beginning, and figured out the resolution to the most common issues with this bike... We thank you!:bow::bow:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Thank you and your welcome.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree::agree:This forum has amounted to be more than I could have ever thought it would be. Just wish I knew about it in 07'

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one that feels that way, this forum and many of the people in it, truly make it work. I'm very glad I found it!! And very happy with the friends I've made because of it:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one that feels that way, this forum and many of the people in it, truly make it work. I'm very glad I found it!! And very happy with the friends I've made because of it:bigthumbsup:
:agree::agree:TORQ, you are so right.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. In hearing it over the phone, it sounds like those two horns seriously ROCK! See you in June.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have heard (A) Stebel, BUT {2} let me tell you, that sound beats to a different drum! AMAZING:eek:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thats why I keep hangin around this *****ty old site. "Salt of the earth"
lots of good people here, always ready to lend a hand.

Question: in your own neiborhood, how many people will be as willing to help as the people you find here. If its a high #, feel blessed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
:agree::agree::agree: TOTALLY im new here i have asked a few quesion and got very fast reponces to them wish i lived closer to alot of you i would be honored to ride with you all you are a great bunch of people

1 - 14 of 14 Posts