M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ChopKins, JR, PPingrin or whatever, BIG Joe, Lamont, Hal

I am tired of coming here, hearing and seeing some whiny AZZ crying about his Clutch.

Please sell the bike and buy a Harley or a Honda or a Yamaha or maybe a Vespa would better for you.

I weight 376lbs and will tow you and your bike around the block with out burning out my clutch.  Take your 162lb Harley loving, sadness and go away!

None of you have provided any proof or evidence of this problems, stop whinning and put up or shut the hell up!!!

I am sorry but I have been watching all the threads you idiots keep starting on this problem and you have not proposed a single solution or proof.  So Bag it.

TAZ

·
Registered
253 Posts
What clutch issues you talking about I havent heard nothing about any stinking clutch issues I think Taz is having nightmares again :p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
chadrob30 said:
Care to tell us how you really feel Taz? Don't hold back....LOL! :a20:
Taz don't hold back... Ever! 8) thats why he's taz...

*grumble* *spit* *snarl* *spit* *grumble*

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hheheheheheh.....lol.....I love this kind of post. Pridgen, your name was in it because all you do is make mindless posts to get your post number higher than anyone else....since we are all now being honest. :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
I agree Taz, and he isn't speaking to those in the top line, more like calling on them for backup :)

I notice a ton of LOW POST COUNT people starting crap on here... trying to stir up the pot...

If it doesn't come from someone with over 200 posts, I ignore it mostly, LOL

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Sometimes it hard to discern what is truth and what is some guys made up fantasy. ::)
I just heard a good one yesterday about me and Thunder last Monday. :confused: You have to consider the source on some of this stuff and make your own educated judgement. If I banned everyone for telling lies or exaggerating the truth I think you would see the boards post count go way down. I've only read a few of the clutch threads and right now it doesn't apply to be so I'm not worried about it.

Just because you or anyone else hasn't had a problem doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I didn't have a coolent leak till I hit 6000 miles so was it a real problem before then? I think you know the answer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Guys,

When the wife I and go out for the evening, I look forward to coming here after and seeing what everyone has going on from the 3 hour lag.

Last night I got on and I just could not take it anymore, I mean if someone could repeat this problem get it on video and post it. Help someone else out. Its not so much that I don't believe that someone has a problem but whining just to here yourself whine makes no sense.

Someone on here burnt there clutch up a few months back and he at least owned up to the debauchery of his own accord. And got the dealer to warranty it.

If there where a real problem here I would think that some of these bikes with 6 or 7 thousand miles would of had it. A few of bikes have not had easy miles, ie 120 mph or better, smoking tires, pulling trailers. I have 4000 on mine and no signs yet. And if you look at some of the pics of guys riding this bike alot of us are not in the ah lets say Bally fitness club. Big Joe, BigBen, Ben69, TAZ and those are just a few I can remember.

I like the bike and board for the comradery, knowledge sharing and new product information, but the whinning has got to stop. I mean I love my wife with all my heart, but I get my fill of whinning from her.

Sorry for the Rant, Lamont if you feel it would be better to delete the thread no offense.

With Love TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ppridgen1 said:
how did my name get mixed up in all that? LOL!!!actually since I did the new exhast i can shift w/o the clutch,just as smooth as an automatic tranny in a car! :doorag: :super: :bigthumbsup:
I can't remember and did not search , but didn't you actually smoke a clutch (somewhat intetionly) and got it replaced under the warranty?

And the top line was up there because I know that those guys don't baby there bikes. And we have not seen this problem on those.

I mean Lamont was towing around a trailer for 3000 miles and chasing BigJoe and Hal cross country. If there is a problem with this clutch, we need to get good info on this and get it posted, these threads are not accomplishing this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lamonster said:
Sometimes it hard to discern what is truth and what is some guys made up fantasy. ::)
I just heard a good one yesterday about me and Thunder last Monday. :confused: You have to consider the source on some of this stuff and make your own educated judgement. If I banned everyone for telling lies or exaggerating the truth I think you would see the boards post count go way down. I've only read a few of the clutch threads and right now it doesn't apply to be so I'm not worried about it.

Just because you or anyone else hasn't had a problem doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I didn't have a coolent leak till I hit 6000 miles so was it a real problem before then? I think you know the answer.
Well said my man. You reminded me of one of my favorite pieces of comedy.. The Statler Brothers did a comedy album called "Lester Roadhog Moran and the Cadillac Coyboys" and one of Lester's sayings was ..... Show me a man that don't lie and I'll show you a man that aint got nothin to say hahaha

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
raw_taz said:
Hey Guys,

When the wife I and go out for the evening, I look forward to coming here after and seeing what everyone has going on from the 3 hour lag.

Last night I got on and I just could not take it anymore, I mean if someone could repeat this problem get it on video and post it. Help someone else out. Its not so much that I don't believe that someone has a problem but whining just to here yourself whine makes no sense.

Someone on here burnt there clutch up a few months back and he at least owned up to the debauchery of his own accord. And got the dealer to warranty it.
If there where a real problem here I would think that some of these bikes with 6 or 7 thousand miles would of had it. A few of bikes have not had easy miles, ie 120 mph or better, smoking tires, pulling trailers. I have 4000 on mine and no signs yet. And if you look at some of the pics of guys riding this bike alot of us are not in the ah lets say Bally fitness club. Big Joe, BigBen, Ben69, TAZ and those are just a few I can remember.

I like the bike and board for the comradery, knowledge sharing and new product information, but the whinning has got to stop. I mean I love my wife with all my heart, but I get my fill of whinning from her.

Sorry for the Rant, Lamont if you feel it would be better to delete the thread no offense.

With Love TAZ
Hey Taz, My clutch went out on me but dealership got it covered under warranty. Not sure if it was my fault or a faulty clutch, but it's fixed now and I'm loving the bike!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
screw having the clutch problem on video, i wanna see those burnouts on video. I'm waiting till fall to video mine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:evil:No clutch problems her so far. I have put around 600 miles on my bike the first week and I haven't had any problems yet. Just took a little while for me to get used to the tension. A little different than my last bike.

I rode my brothers M50 today to take a drivers skills test which is required in the state of Indiana. It felt like a moped after riding the 109.

Not sure who stirred up TAZ but they did a good job.

Panther06

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
raw_taz said:
 And if you look at some of the pics of guys riding this bike alot of us are not in the ah lets say Bally fitness club. Big Joe, BigBen, Ben69, TAZ and those are just a few I can remember.
Hey now, I resemble that remark :joke: :p

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Hey Taz, My clutch went out on me but dealership got it covered under warranty. Not sure if it was my fault or a faulty clutch, but it's fixed now and I'm loving the bike!!
Actually Joshua, I believe he means me. I repeatedly insulted my clutch with Improper burnout technique and I also got it covered.
Immediately afterwards people started talking about the rampant clutch problems on the 109 even though I said "I SMOKED IT"
Nobody read that, they saw clutch and started worrying and imagining.
I am sure some people have had clutch issues, it is a new bike, but I doubt we are about to hear from Suzuki about a recall or something.
I know I cant trust my dealer. They could walk out and say anything they want. I just ask is it ready? and How much? anything else they say I dont trust.

Search for Improper burnout technique to find the original post.

Sledzep

·
Registered
387 Posts
MAN WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I went into the garage to fire the 109 up and what did I see??????
The clutch was just sitting there burning up!!!!! I didn't even start it up or nuthin. I think it read this post before I did. I think its mad from getting a bad RAP.......JOHN

·
Registered
343 Posts
raw_taz said:
ChopKins, JR, PPingrin or whatever, BIG Joe, Lamont, Hal

I am tired of coming here, hearing and seeing some whiny AZZ crying about his Clutch.

Please sell the bike and buy a Harley or a Honda or a Yamaha or maybe a Vespa would better for you.

I weight 376lbs and will tow you and your bike around the block with out burning out my clutch. Take your 162lb Harley loving, sadness and go away!

None of you have provided any proof or evidence of this problems, stop whinning and put up or shut the hell up!!!

I am sorry but I have been watching all the threads you idiots keep starting on this problem and you have not proposed a single solution or proof. So Bag it.

TAZ
Man this stinkin' bike $uck$. I'm sick and TIRED of all the clutch problems. Clang, clang, clang, clang. Man changing gears on this bike is like digging a ditch. You really have to kick it to shift. I think I'll sell it and buy a Harley Sportster 883. They look SO MUCH BETTER, don't have a stiff clutch, and are twice as fast as the 109 because they have a bigger motor. 883>109.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts