M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this not the classified section, but I figured be easier to sell this locally. So Lamont if this uncool, just delete this thread... :doorag:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Philips-6GB-Digital-Audio-Player-HDD1630/sem/rpsm/oid/141411/catOid/-12952/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I bought this several months ago and used it for awhile with an FM Modulator for my truck. Few months afterwards, I purchased a newer radio for my truck that now plays MP3s... The only thing missing are the ear plugs for it, which I would think someone wouldn't want to use them anyways... (Ear Wax Yuk!)

Asking $100.00 for the MP3 Player with the FM Modulator...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
Hmmmm.......
Re: For Sale: Philips 6gig MP3 player with FM Modulator :D
:redfaced: Thanks for being so subtle in your reply. I was expecting to be ridiculed to the extreme (and I deserved it!)

I have a 30GB Creative Nomad but was looking for something a little smaller to take to work with me. This looks just about right :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
:redfaced: Thanks for being so subtle in your reply. I was expecting to be ridiculed to the extreme (and I deserved it!)

I have a 30GB Creative Nomad but was looking for something a little smaller to take to work with me. This looks just about right :bigthumbsup:
:D

:dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts