M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I can't post to the for-sale forum or I would put this post there - the create post option isn't available to me in that forum for some reason?? Am I missing something?

I swapped my Gman performance intakes on a 2008 C109RT and I'm happy to sell them if anyone is interested. I can provide with with or without the original covers or just the filter assembly alone. There are two of them of course, and while I don't know the exact age, I believe they are about 2 years old based on what the prior owner told me. Please get in touch if interested. I just cleaned them out maybe a month or two ago prior to swapping them out altogether - I made the change by the way for my personal aesthetics, the two filters work great.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,741 Posts
First, I can't post to the for-sale forum or I would put this post there - the create post option isn't available to me in that forum for some reason?? Am I missing something?

I swapped my Gman performance intakes on a 2008 C109RT and I'm happy to sell them if anyone is interested. I can provide with with or without the original covers or just the filter assembly alone. There are two of them of course, and while I don't know the exact age, I believe they are about 2 years old based on what the prior owner told me. Please get in touch if interested. I just cleaned them out maybe a month or two ago prior to swapping them out altogether - I made the change by the way for my personal aesthetics, the two filters work great.
It looks like you needed 10 posts, before they allow you to post in
the 4-sale forum... It looks like you just posted the 10th post...
10 forum post minimum to post here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts