M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of gas mileage have you been averaging on your return trip. I imagine you and Hal would have been running the InterStates to make some time. This Northeast weather has been terrible the last several days. Hope you had some reasonable weather after getting soaked!

G

·
At every stop Lamont ran about 2 mpg lower than me. Probably due to the Cobra exhaust on his bike.. Abd it also seemed like we ran lower mileage at lower sppeds with starting and stopping thrown in.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HalGreenlee said:
At every stop Lamont ran about 2 mpg lower than me. Probably due to the Cobra exhaust on his bike.. Abd it also seemed like we ran lower mileage at lower sppeds with starting and stopping thrown in.
Ride safe :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
bob109 said:
What kind of gas mileage have you been averaging on your return trip. I imagine you and Hal would have been running the InterStates to make some time. This Northeast weather has been terrible the last several days. Hope you had some reasonable weather after getting soaked!
I got 37.5 mpg running 4k to 4.5k in fifth. You figure out the speed. ;)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Evidently I checked of the "mileage sensitive throttle sensor" accessory box when I bought mine.
Now it seems set to 35MPG. As soon as the sensor detects mileage over 35mpg the throttle gets cranked open :evil: :evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts