M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I didn't see mention of the integrated uzi!!!!! lol...............

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice

Wish it came it different colors. Cool though, ICON has something close to A Marine themed helmet too.:clap2:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I'm not a big fan of camo, but I like the concept. The "first in, last out", the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, and the ammo clip are all cool. When I see camoflauge anymore, I think ******* hunting gear. I'm not against ********, I just don't wear camo.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Check this out, Im thinking I found my next helmet

http://www.akumahelmets.com/products_helmet_V2-DevilDog.php
I would hate to bust your bubble, but i have been looking to get that helmet for 2 years. I called them constantly asking when it was going to hit the shelves so i can get it and i was put on the "email" list for when it would drop. still nothing. i just spent the money on another helmet last week. the really sad part is that all the other branches helmets have one out already.:edit::edit::edit: I'm still on it though. they have been telling me 2 more months since i first saw it. apparently they put it back on the site so maybe they are going to actually drop it this time. Semper Fi

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's pretty cool!

I sent an email to ICON asking when they were going to get the Marine Corps pattern for the "operator" series, and got a response the same day that they are in the process of attaining the license for it and some other Armed Forces services.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would hate to bust your bubble, but i have been looking to get that helmet for 2 years. I called them constantly asking when it was going to hit the shelves so i can get it and i was put on the "email" list for when it would drop. still nothing. i just spent the money on another helmet last week. the really sad part is that all the other branches helmets have one out already.:edit::edit::edit: I'm still on it though. they have been telling me 2 more months since i first saw it. apparently they put it back on the site so maybe they are going to actually drop it this time. Semper Fi
Nope, no Coast Guard helmet. :'(

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's pretty cool!

I sent an email to ICON asking when they were going to get the Marine Corps pattern for the "operator" series, and got a response the same day that they are in the process of attaining the license for it and some other Armed Forces services.
I thought Icon allready had a Devil Dog helmet. saw it not real impressed with all the green.

·
Registered
303 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.