M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone should print up a bunch of these onto flyers and put them on all of the trailers at Biketoberfest. :a20:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
that's funny!! :joke: :joke:

I'll never be able to watch a trailered bike go down the road without laughing and wondering if he's getting his miles.

·
Registered
185 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Good laugh! I borrowed the photo to send to all my trailer queen friends.

·
Registered
844 Posts
That's a very nice looking trailer im the "ad" -- anybody know who makes it??

·
Registered
844 Posts
Because I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, where all the leaves have changed and are already falling off the trees, and the morning temperatures are already in the 30 degree range.

I have some plans for taking a trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway, or even possibly to Biketoberfest yet this year, but I have no shame about trailering the first 1500 miles or so.

Therefore, I've had my eye open for a good trailer -- and this lookis like it might be one. The only problem is that my old lady is probably going to buy a bike in the Spring -- so we might need one that will accommodate 2 bikes.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tom,
Check this out: http://www.kendonusa.com/dual_trailer.htm
I was thinking of getting a trailer when I was moving from California to Oregon. WOuld have been nice to be able to pull the bikes behind the cage. These are supposed to be pretty decent trailers and they fold up when not in use so as not to take up too much garage space. I think you can get one for about $1500.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Cherry: Those do look very good (and unique) -- However it says "MSRP $2,300" -- still, it's a consideration.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tomph1 said:
Cherry: Those do look very good (and unique) -- However it says "MSRP $2,300" -- still, it's a consideration.
Tom,
Shop it around, MSRP hardly ever = street price. ;)
Good luck.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
tomph1 said:
  Therefore, I've had my eye open for a good trailer -- and this lookis like it might be one. The only problem is that my old lady is probably going to buy a bike in the Spring -- so we might need one that will accommodate 2 bikes.
Get you a nice covered trailer. They are well worth the money if you plan on trailering long distances. No worries about bad elements on the way, and no need to re-clean the bike at the destination. They can be had for relatively cheap.... though not as cheap as an open utility trailer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts