M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Nine Riders,

I have a question on boots, I am looking into purchasing new boots soon and wanted to get an idea of what type of footwear you prefer. I am looking at harness boots in brown. Looks to be comfortable and kinda stylish to me. Thoughts?

Stak

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
lol......... trying to build up my post count.......once I hit 400.....I'm hitting the strip club !!!
Once you hit 400 you should reserve a dang room at the SLEEP INN at Staunton for June 23rd through the 26th! Strippers can wait, trust me there is NO SEX in the Champagne room, unless your meeting her by the dumpster.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Once you hit 400 you should reserve a dang room at the SLEEP INN at Staunton for June 23rd through the 26th! Strippers can wait, trust me there is NO SEX in the Champagne room, unless your meeting her by the dumpster.
hahahahahahah!!!! lmao......mark it down...room reserved.....lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've found that flat bottomed boots allow me to shift from 1st to 2nd without getting stuck in Neutral first. I dont know if your bike ever does that, but mine does when I'm wearing traditional shaped soled boots. I'm guessing the flat sole gives my foot more leverage or something, but 99% of the time it works every time.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,948 Posts
Whatever you get, make sure they have a stiff toe at least on the shifter side. You wouldn't believe the difference shoes make in shifting this bike. I wear steel toed boots, and can tell the difference when I'm wearing something with softer toes.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Make sure they are not too thick in the toe area. I bought a pair that I had to take back because it was hard to move them back and forth under the shifter.
I really didn't want to adjust it. I bought some black HD boots that slip on and feel good with lots of room.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts