M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first time this happened it scared the $^&**% out of me! I'm 5'8' 190 size 8 boot.. went into a left hand curve & the hell of left boot scraped the ground!!! Never had a bike that would corner like this one!! This bike is so much fun to ride!!! My .02 worth!!! My former bikes were a 1966 Shovel head 1200 & a 1990 1200 Sportster & a 1989 1340 Heritage softail classic with ported heads, cam, mukuni carb ect.. The 109 is awesome!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Exactly!!! Although there are alot of great bikes out there, this has to be the most fun biks I have ever riden!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
209 Posts
The only other bike I touched pegs down on was my first cruiser a 02 Honda shadow spirit 750. Never had that problem on my R1 lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
I put hard parts down on every bike I've owned especially on 83 S. Headed into Baltimore City.
But as far as the 109 goes I love this Bike more everyday

G

·
I agree,,This bike has EVERYTHING I wanted....My 1600 marauder was nice,,but didnt have the big tire I needed :eek:,,nor the power..even with all the aftermaket goodies....now I have it all.and just couldn't be happier...I miss my 954rr ,,but since I've went to the m109,,its filled some of that void... :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey Rangemaster, Baltimore City huh? I bet I know where you scraped on 83. I am a former wetsern district warrior, gotaa love old #7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts