M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Each make of bike has a different one. They fit in the peg mounting assembly and the peg attaches to it. Kuryakyn makes one for the M109R and they have some nice pegs as well. Hope this helps...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
bige said:
Each make of bike has a different one. They fit in the peg mounting assembly and the peg attaches to it. Kuryakyn makes one for the M109R and they have some nice pegs as well. Hope this helps...
Do you know which adapter fits the 109?
 
G

·
Seems to be a little controversey as to which one fits 100% correct so Lamont will fit them either Thursday or Friday. After all tomorrow is Dyno day for the M109 with drag pipes on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Seems to be a little controversey as to which one fits 100% correct so Lamont will fit them either Thursday or Friday. After all tomorrow is Dyno day for the M109 with drag pipes on it.
I don't think the vtx version will work. I put my bikes side by side and measures they are not the same. When we called kury they didn't even know which ones would work.
 
G

·
I contacted Kuryakyn directly last week and their answer was priceless. "Go to your local dealer and see which one of the other Suzuki models is closest to the M109R and that is the one you should order". WOW, was I impressed. I will wait and see what LA Monster has to say.
 
G

·
The picture that Lamont posted is of the Kuryakyn peg adapter mounted on the M109. With that adapter you can then mount any of the Kuryakyn pegs on the M109.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
The picture that Lamont posted is of the Kuryakyn peg adapter mounted on the M109. With that adapter you can then mount any of the Kuryakyn pegs on the M109.
I need to place and order this weekend which adapter number is that, can I order on the other site for the sale?
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top