M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the best combination of foot pegs and highway pegs for my 109. I need some suggestions. Planning on doing some serious riding this summer.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Really like my Boogie Boards. Kind of a cross between sport pegs and floor boards.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,958 Posts
I have the ISO Duallys for foot pegs, and they also sell them with an offset bracket for use on highway bars. I think that combo looks great and they are comfortable pegs. They are a wider than stock and the extra width is to the rear, so you get both pegs closer to you and also on the bars further away.

Here's the highway pegs available on DLP, the site sponsor. You can see more by clicking on he bullseye at the top of any page.

http://www.directlineparts.com/byProduct.asp?prd=Pegs+&+Floorboards&sub=Highway+Pegs&str=290

Keep in mind most of those are for 1.25" bars, and the OEM Suzuki bars are 1.5".

And lots of regular pegs:
http://www.directlineparts.com/byProduct.asp?prd=Pegs+&+Floorboards&sub=Pegs&str=290

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree:I have the iso dually's on my engine guards (very comfortable), I plan on replacing my OEM pegs with them also.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Thanks for the info :bigthumbsup: I have the Suzuki engine guard installed as well. Did you have to do any special fabrication (other than drinking the beer)to make them work?
Not really, had to add washers on the right bottom bracket to make it work, You have to mount the brackets on the inside of the engine guard and it works well.

·
Registered
492 Posts

I'm likin' the Kuryakyn wings, and ISO pegs on the bars. :bigthumbsup:
Right foot can also sit with heel on wing, toe on highway peg.
Left foot on highway peg, can shift down with heel.
Update this thread, when you get it done, I'd like to see what you did.....Ride On.......RRH.......:doorag:
ps: and the chrome forward mounts just for some cool !

·
Registered
766 Posts
passenger floorboards

How about passenger floorboards??Any suggestions? spent an hour on the phone with the DLP people trying to get the Kuri ones and they told me they did not have the adaptor for them so the floorboards would tend to rotate....

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
They require the splined and Kuryakyn does not make them for the passenger set up. I am using the ISO Wings on mine or you can look at the Rivco passenger board. I am sure there are others.

·
Registered
766 Posts
They require the splined and Kuryakyn does not make them for the passenger set up. I am using the ISO Wings on mine or you can look at the Rivco passenger board. I am sure there are others.
thanks . my girlfriend complains a lot about the heat on the normal pegs...specially when she is on eheel or sandals.any suggestions where to get them?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thank you very much. Got me the cobra ones....Will post some pics after they get here. Anxiously waiting for a ton of mods to arrive. jds, led ligths, backrest, front wheel, stebbel horn with ryans mod,passenger footrest, speedo plate,side bags.....and baldylatino is going to make me a plate holder...
I guess I ´ll call in sick that week....:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts