M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the day off between trips and was finally able to get around to debadging my bike after 2 years. Get everything all cleaned up, waxed every inch of the bike for an hour in 90 degree Midwest heat, took it out to run some errands.

As I'm on the final straightaway before the neighborhood at dusk, I see a f'n McDonalds cup come flying out the window of the "2 fast 2 furious" rustbucket in front of me. Look down and my shoes are all wet, which means there's pop all over my bike. Before I even got a "WTF", a bag full of fast food garbage comes at me next. I went from about 45 to 75 in what seemed like a blink of an eye, pulled up next to this piece of sch1t, and said something that would've gotten me Tabasco Sauce on the tongue when I was a kid. Turns out its a bunch of white 17 year old gangstas "actin hard". Disregarding my better judgement, I got in front of them and slowed them down to about 30 until I needed to take my left turn. All I heard as they rolled by was "my bad dog, my bad" and they looked scared sch1tless. I guess the Hacker's with a quick wide open burst followed by a quick decel really scared the hell out of these punks.

I'm still not sure if I'm more pissed off that they were trying to hit me with garbage, or if they were just complete pieces of crap for littering and didn't know I was behind them.

I did a lot of stupid sch1tt in the day, but the kids today seem to be getting dumber and more brazen everyday. Guess that's what happens when liberals take away the ability to discipline your kids.

Rant over. Gotta go finish cleaning dickfore's Coke off the bike.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Different breed of kids. Not all, but a lot of them just don't care or fear anything. Morals and values are shot to hell. Times are different than they where a long time ago. Much easier to get hurt or quicker to get dealt with.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Different breed of kids. Not all, but a lot of them just don't care or fear anything. Morals and values are shot to hell. Times are different than they where a long time ago. Much easier to get hurt or quicker to get dealt with.
All I know is that if my old man knew I was doing some of the crap these kids are doing today, be it from drinking in a car and dropping beer bottles out the window or just disrespecting my elders, I was going to pay dearly.

I'll never forget the night when I was 15 I had to do 1,000 pushups........for waking my mom up with firecrackers. Kept me honest though, because I never wanted to have to do that again.

·
Registered
511 Posts
You haven't lived until you have taken a lit cigarette to the face at 60 MPH… But I hear ya… Bunch of dicks!!!:mad:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
man that sucks. the disrespect of todays youth is amazing.

last 4th of july (2009) i was riding threw a little town and i noticed that there was something smoking in the road ahead of me; i just thought that it might be a cig but it wasnt. it was a m80!! or something big like that. i looked in my mirror and saw two kids in the bed of a truck just laughing away. so i wipe it around quick and caught up with them so fast that the driver when from laughing his ass off to that OH chit look and turn off into the field to the right of the road. a part of me wishes that at least one of the kids in the back got thrown out of the truck so i could give him a piece of my mind.:cus::cus:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Funny you bring this up. I just had a road rage incident where some kid with his girlfriend in a car, driving like a douchbag, goes off on me. Long story short, I pull up at a light and tell him if he wants his ass kicked that bad that he should follow me to the next parking lot. He does exactly as I told him. He followed me to the local fire station which also doubles as a police sub-station!:eek: I got off my bike and said, "lets go talk to the police about your problem". He took off like he was on fire! Two cops came out and took off after him.

Hate to sound like an old guy but, you're right, these f'ing kids have no sense and no respect. My sons say to me, why do you think we hate school? It's the other kids make it awful!

·
Banned
408 Posts
99.99% of them are complete scumbags today & it's not hard to figure out why? Let's see, nearly EVERY TV channel has a reality show on at night, cable TV channels is the worst. Shows that teach how to be a bitch, disrespectful etc and have no morals in life, in fact be destructive in life to get what you want. It's all these kids know how to be & act in life, to them there is no other way.
All we did as teenagers is hang around a fire in the woods, get drunk & act silly, but we ALL TALKED to each other & had a great time. We weren't socially "Closed" by texting or computers. But we respected people & their property. :'(

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
As I'm on the final straightaway before the neighborhood at dusk, I see a f'n McDonalds cup come flying out the window of the "2 fast 2 furious" rustbucket in front of me. Look down and my shoes are all wet, which means there's pop all over my bike. Before I even got a "WTF", a bag full of fast food garbage comes at me next. I went from about 45 to 75 in what seemed like a blink of an eye, pulled up next to this piece of sch1t, and said something that would've gotten me Tabasco Sauce on the tongue when I was a kid. Turns out its a bunch of white 17 year old gangstas "actin hard". Disregarding my better judgement, I got in front of them and slowed them down to about 30 until I needed to take my left turn. All I heard as they rolled by was "my bad dog, my bad" and they looked scared sch1tless. I guess the Hacker's with a quick wide open burst followed by a quick decel really scared the hell out of these punks.

I'm still not sure if I'm more pissed off that they were trying to hit me with garbage, or if they were just complete pieces of crap for littering and didn't know I was behind them.
:agree: Man you just hit on a major pet-peeve of mine. I absolutey CANNOT STAND the type of kids that you just described. The whole acting tough, no respect, whiteboy gansta persona is a joke!!! They ought to be slapped senseless.

"Hey guys, lets be ride around in a 4cylinder beater with an aftermarket exhaust and pretend to be Vin Diesel! Then we'll litter, smoke, drink, act like asshats, have no job, live with mommy & daddy until we're 35yrs old, setup a Meth lab in the shed out back and go out with high school juniors so they think we're toughguys & listen to gansta rap so we can pretend to be from the hood......it will be awesome!!!!"

My kids WILL NOT be one of them....................or I'll beat em to $%&*@!. :doorag:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Be carefull out there my brothers. Todays youth will make you lose your life our your FREEDOM so take a deep breath, unless there's no other choice but to react.............Peace

·
Registered
131 Posts
Becareful Guys

Never get in front of a car after having some words with some *******s because they can hit you and keep going. say what you have to say then get the hell out of there unless they want to pull over and deal with it. but remember the car has the upper hand. Just becareful out there we bikers have to stick together. If you see a biker in trouble help him even if you just have to call the police.:cop:

·
Banned
408 Posts
You got that right, these kids have the mentality "I have nothing to lose" Keep in mind that unless a cop actually witnesses the incident you're screwed. If something happens & they get charged/arrested no doubt they will each hire a lawyer & you'll have to appear in court NUMEROUS TIMES to testify wasting your time.
Just take a deep breath & let it go.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Why didn't you follow them and have a few words with those kids after you're OFF your bike? You're still doing stupid chit. Now give me a thousand pushups!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
kids

Sorry for the problem, but I have a opinion regarding the kids now days -
First, they act and conduct themselves this way beacause their parents
either didn't raise them at all or the parents are the same way...
Second, there is no consiquence for their actions, I'll bet you, if you dragged the A$$ out of that car and kick the crap out of them, they would think twice before they did it again...
Third - I hate to brag, but I've been very fortunate to have great kids that respect people, peoples belongings and each other. This I believe is a result of the guidance my wife and I gave them from birth to now... Kids deserve respect back also, when I see a young person doing "right", I always thank them for a good task, job, etc.....

Just my thoughts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Never get in front of a car after having some words with some *******s because they can hit you and keep going. say what you have to say then get the hell out of there unless they want to pull over and deal with it. but remember the car has the upper hand. Just becareful out there we bikers have to stick together. If you see a biker in trouble help him even if you just have to call the police.:cop:
I agree.....it wasn't a wise decision to do, who knows if they had a gun or something. But after spending an our cleaning the hell out of my bike, it really pissed me off to that some little Vanilla Ice and Eminem wannabe just threw pop all over my bike.

These kids today, as mentioned in South Park, "a rack a disciprine".

Why didn't you follow them and have a few words with those kids after you're OFF your bike? You're still doing stupid chit. Now give me a thousand pushups!
Man, I don't think I made it to a 1,000 that night......but I'll never forget the pleasure my dad took in counting out loud for me. :'( He must have gotten tired of counting, he let me off the hook when he realized I had gotten his message.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:agree: 2X

This new generation is really trouble! Part of that is most parents are afraid to straight'em up because they can call 911 and have mom or dad arrested.
I keep telling my kids, this :edit: thing you learn in school does not apply in my house. Military regime and so far no problems with both of them! No sir, Yes sir, No mam, yes mam!
My son is only 3 belts from black belt and has a incredible sense of responsibility, self control, self-confidence and respect to others.
Often times he is the peace maker at his school and gets praised by teachers and the principal. He can kick some ass! Trust me, he and I go to the same martial class!
Keeping our kids involved in some kind of sports and be a part of their lives, is the secret!
Knowing their friends, away from violent video games, some TV programs and where they go is very important!
I agree with most of members here! Its the parent's fault! Always!
And about the gun thing... Its sad but true, most of wannabes are caring some sort of weapon these days... Be careful brothers, the first one is their cars and we can't match them... You want to go home to your family and sometimes they do not have even a "home" to go... For those of you caring a gun PLEASE THINK TWICE! You have no chance in any court! You'll destroy your life and your family's because of them. Its not worth it!
About a year ago a wannabe gangster had to kill a Police officer in order to belong to a local gang. They pulled next to one of our Lieutenant's squad car on a traffic light who was not expecting anything,(the man was going home after his shift) and shoot him in the head! Nothing to lose!
Get a license plate, call 911 and let the Police handle the situation!

·
Registered
602 Posts
...it really pissed me off to that some little Vanilla Ice and Eminem wannabe just threw pop all over my bike.
Pssh... Vanilla Ice wouldn't do that to a biker, he was one...

:joke:

Now, I'm generally all about turning the other cheek, cuz you never know how people are going to react, but that crud would tick me off too... and, as I get a little older, I'm actually less patient with dumbarses like these and am more prone to speak my mind....

I will say this tho - that type of thing (pop splashing/littlering) doesn't piss me off nearly as much as irresponsible driving (texting, yapping on the phone, etc.). Not saying they weren't doing that too, but that erks me even more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry for the problem, but I have a opinion regarding the kids now days -
First, they act and conduct themselves this way beacause their parents
either didn't raise them at all or the parents are the same way...
Second, there is no consiquence for their actions, I'll bet you, if you dragged the A$$ out of that car and kick the crap out of them, they would think twice before they did it again...
Third - I hate to brag, but I've been very fortunate to have great kids that respect people, peoples belongings and each other. This I believe is a result of the guidance my wife and I gave them from birth to now... Kids deserve respect back also, when I see a young person doing "right", I always thank them for a good task, job, etc.....

Just my thoughts
I agree with you. His comment about "liberals" is way off. Every parent has many options in how they discipline their kid when raising them. Clearly these kids weren't taught respect, which is a bi-partisan issue.

Despite what you read in the press, sometimes you just have to kick a kids ass to teach him a lesson (as a parent).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts